Hey Hey xDDDDD

Comon Dude we were top enemies... Will miss ya too
Na sahi kuch magar itna to kiya karte the
Wo mujhe dekh ke pehchan liya karte the
IGN: Killertorb
Belt: 300 games to 2nd dan
Favorite Mod: (judo,wushu)
Best Mod: judo
where you’re from: I am from utah and was born in california.
tell us something about yourself: My name is cameron and i am currently living in utah thinking about moving back to cali. I do only one sport which is long boarding. I play toribash on my spare time. i am currently working for a degree in all welding types and am hoping for field work. I have a sister which was born not even a month ago. I currently live with my grandparents and enjoy every second of it.
Why you want to join this clan: My friend DashieR is in this clan along with alot of other people i enjoy to be around in powpow..I love your styles. ghost and dash have the best styles i have seen so far..i just made a cool tori myself. got head and hand flames.. I hope i can be chosen to be in one of the best clans in toribash (powpow)
Last edited by killertorb; Sep 11, 2016 at 04:25 AM. Reason: Misspelled
WANT TO BUY TEXTURE SETS? http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=577000<MoldyRobot> Killer you so sexy i would have a 5 person orgy with you
IGN:ProlexDex123
Belt: 2nd Dan Black belt
Favourite mods: Mushu Wushu Boxshumushu wushu3box aikido aikidobigdojo Xpar
Best mod: Xpar
where are you from: Brazil
tell us something about yourself: Hi my name in real life is kaua i have 12 years old and im from Brazil Rio De Janeiro

Why you want to join this clan:I want to enter this clan to fight with all my honor and also to let everyone know that I'm in this clan and then it will make me fight more

How can you help the clan:I can help to be able to use all my honor to put this clan called PowPow and it makes me be happy because I know I'm not alone in this violent world of a game called: Toribash and making more people play more toribash to also enter the clan PowPow but I also do not know if I will be recruited but if I recruited will be very happy with it and it will give me more desire to play toribash
Last edited by ProlexDex123; Sep 14, 2016 at 12:39 AM.
Top 3 Best Replays
My best 3 replays went i join to PowPow:
1_ (hamoudaB) Fight Street
2_ (hamoudaB) The Super Kick
3_ (hamoudaB) Free Style
=================================================
Attached Files
(hamoudaB) Fight Street.rpl (108.0 KB, 3 views)
(hamoudaB) The Super Kick.rpl (60.1 KB, 3 views)
Free Style.rpl (62.5 KB, 2 views)
TheProTN
Originally Posted by killertorb View Post
IGN: Killertorb
Belt: 300 games to 2nd dan
Favorite Mod: (judo,wushu)
Best Mod: judo
where you’re from: I am from utah and was born in california.
tell us something about yourself: My name is cameron and i am currently living in utah thinking about moving back to cali. I do only one sport which is long boarding. I play toribash on my spare time. i am currently working for a degree in all welding types and am hoping for field work. I have a sister which was born not even a month ago. I currently live with my grandparents and enjoy every second of it.
Why you want to join this clan: My friend DashieR is in this clan along with alot of other people i enjoy to be around in powpow..I love your styles. ghost and dash have the best styles i have seen so far..i just made a cool tori myself. got head and hand flames.. I hope i can be chosen to be in one of the best clans in toribash (powpow)

Hey there mate...Need to test you before you can join...Also the clan is full and we need to kick some members before we may invite new...Sometimes they go inactive so thats kind of a problem...So if you find me in-game, ask me and i'll test you in the mods you good at!
Have fun!
-----
Originally Posted by ProlexDex123 View Post
IGN:ProlexDex123
Belt: 2nd Dan Black belt
Favourite mods: Mushu Wushu Boxshumushu wushu3box aikido aikidobigdojo Xpar
Best mod: Xpar
where are you from: Brazil
tell us something about yourself: Hi my name in real life is kaua i have 12 years old and im from Brazil Rio De Janeiro

Why you want to join this clan:I want to enter this clan to fight with all my honor and also to let everyone know that I'm in this clan and then it will make me fight more

How can you help the clan:I can help to be able to use all my honor to put this clan called PowPow and it makes me be happy because I know I'm not alone in this violent world of a game called: Toribash and making more people play more toribash to also enter the clan PowPow but I also do not know if I will be recruited but if I recruited will be very happy with it and it will give me more desire to play toribash

Ok so you seem a xspar, parkour guy...If you are good in xspar, try send some replays as a test.
Last edited by MrSofty; Sep 18, 2016 at 12:11 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Na sahi kuch magar itna to kiya karte the
Wo mujhe dekh ke pehchan liya karte the
Ok i send my replay tricking sorry for i upload 2 same replays sorry,

But that is my replay and sorry if im not good at this tricking because this replays is old so sorry
Attached Files
Tricking 6.rpl (118.5 KB, 3 views)
Tricking 6.rpl (118.5 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by ProlexDex123; Sep 20, 2016 at 02:41 PM.
IGN:WARRIOUR89
BELT:BLACK BELT
FAVORITE MODS:JUDO, MUSHU, AIKIDO AND BOXSHU
BEST MOD: BOXSHU
SKYPE:I DONT HAVE SKYPE BECAUSE I DONT HAVE A EQUIPMENT FOR IT
IM FROM ENGLAND (EUROPE) I DONT TALK THAT MUCH, I HAVE A REALLY GOOD SENSE OF HUMOR AND I AM REALLY KIND, MY REAL NAME IS BRANDON; I LOVE VIDEO GAMES I STARTED PLAYING THEM WHEN I WAS 5.I JOINED COA WHEN I WAS A BLUE BELT BECAUSE I BEAT THERE LEADER AND SHOWED I WAS TRUST WORTHY, I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN THIS CLAN TO MAKE MORE FRIENDS (I DONT SEE ANY OF MY CLAN AROUND ANYMORE) AND GET BETTER, I WOULD ALSO BE USEFUL FOR WARS AND WILL SHOW GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP I AM ON TORIBASH NEARLY EVERYDAY, SO I HOPE I COULD JOIN THIS CLAN.THANK YOU FOR LISTENING.