Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Played a few with Caveisier today and it was gud getting my lenshu game back up ive been doing pretty bad lately
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
I mean Cav lives in Poland (I think) so whenever j get on its usually 12ish at night for Cav lmao so depending on your time zone it might be midday
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I live in Indonesia(UTC+7), and yeah it's my habit to keep awake at night. This became worst when I stopped my study in college, sleep at 5 or 6 AM and wake up at 10~12 AM. But sometimes I take a small nap.
Since I moved to my sister's house, I usually have a free time started at afternoon or night(depending on the work) since I'm doing a lot of stuffs like helping my sister's business(she is selling cakes online) like doing a delivery and buying some ingredients for her cake or taking care of her children.
[Steam] [Art] [Music]
oh I always thought you were Polish since your TB flag is polish ;o

a tru night owl
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Flames View Post
oh I always thought you were Polish since your TB flag is polish ;o

a tru night owl

Nope, Indonesia flag color is the reverse of Polish flag color.
Indonesia :
Polish :
[Steam] [Art] [Music]
omg I never knew that O_o I always thought it was the polish flag!

also I love how you used Pokemon lmao
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
so... how's everyone doing? I haven't been so active lately because of Exams and Culminatings (schools so fun) but I plan to be as active as before soon. Also playing a bit of Wushu recently and that was a blast from the past gotta say
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]