Toribash
Originally Posted by Delayer View Post

Actually this song is from Need for Speed Underground 2
ohh God, my childhood, lot's of memories associated with this game
hi. as an update on the car. we fixed the damage. now it's being sold, 'cause he bought a 745 instead. now we can drift fo' real, 'cause rwd :^).
M I N I V A N
it's not my car, it's my friends', but i'll post a link to it. it's the blue one.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BNw4XZKj...by=teamsvindyr

personally i've been on a job interview, and is going to another one on tuesday. as soon as i get a job, i'm going to find myself a 740/745, or 945, depending on what kind of deal it is and if it's turbo or not. 740 is hard to find with turboe's for a good price. they're quite rare, so most are expensive. they're however pushing 182hp because of it's intercooler and turbo, whilst the 940 turbo is pushing either 134 or 164hp. however, adjusting boost pressure and getting it chipped isn't the most expensive, so towards the spring when the snow goes away, and hp actually matters, i'll push it to atleast 200hp. might go bigger injectors, 531 top and vx3 cam, and golden boxes. then i'll be up at 250hp. if i go over that, i might as well put in another engine along with a transmission, because the stock m46/m47/m90 can't handle much more hp xd.

i like how i always get really talkative when it comes to cars.
M I N I V A N