Toribash
C2! hey dude good to see you again!
Well back on topic..
You know how hard it is to get in TLL right?
You have to make a good app i obviously will say yes.. but only if you make something decent
Add things about you etc etc
OSHI | BISH | TLL
Death is so sure of victory, which gives us a life of advantage
If thats the final change your makin, I'm afraid i cant accept it.

If you want a tip, try not to follow the app form, and dream up a whole app yourself
Originally Posted by c2petion View Post
name: c2petion
belt: black
why i want to join: well its been a long time and i finally got my graphics card fixed nd im startin to miss TLL, not expectiong you all to say yess but it's worth a shot
interests: Toribash (obviously), technology, skateing, art (LEAGAL grafitti) and gameing.
goal: to become the best player that i possibly can be
about me: im kinda calm and hyper, weird yes i know... and if that made you laugh guess you can now say that i'm funny :P uhmmm. i like to try new things, i like skating gameing and pretty much anything electronicle

sorry if my app. is still to small i couldnt think of much.

I say yes, but you need to post around the rest of the forums, and be active on IRC
<~Fear> fuck, Pv2Caribou is that you?
<~Fear> you look like you suplex fucking rhinos
Typical app form........please make a paragraph........ And when i sfrom meay look at examples I mean good examples that are actually paragraphs....if this is your final app and your not as dedicated I'm qfraod its a no
Name : Eustass
Belt : Green Belt
Forum Activity : 10
In-Game Activity : 5
IRC Activity : 3
Why you want to join : Because i want search more friend with a clan
About You : My real name is Steve Augustine. I live on London and born at 23 August 1993. I playing toribash because i want search more friend