Toribash
I should post this here too i guess..

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=544594
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
I'm not going to lie, I fan girl'd over that head, I might just have to buy a headtexture to wear that shit around town when I decide to play
I wish I was good at drawing, my mate drew this, it's unfinished tho.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

EXTREMELY LARGE image PG-13

it's a fanart of a lot of the One Piece girls, and it's extremely well drawn and was just a fun challenge to remember who all of the girls were, and i think i remember most of them

anyway, it was by the same guy that drew this Overwatch(Underwatch) fanart

another EXTREMELY LARGE image PG-13

i think it's a popular image, or maybe i've just been browsing the wrong(right) sites e.e
the artist goes by the name B.Bor狼小叁er and the only place i've found him is on pixiv and some weibo site which i don't understand how to access
wish i knew more about him and how/where to access his work
Last edited by ThePirateKing; Nov 12, 2016 at 08:47 AM.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
My eyes are blessed.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
yes that is a popular image

those 2 images are his only works afaik(so far), so don't bother searching for more cuz there ain't any

sucks
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
No wonder I got a feeling that I already saw the one piece one somewhere.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
That is pure art, the kind of art that you want to see more and you would pay for.

Thank you!

Ey, why there is a dude's booty there :[] ?
Last edited by yuki; Nov 15, 2016 at 07:45 AM.
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!