Toribash
I'm saying no to everyone but lsl
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by cat View Post
if you judge people on belt youre a queer that deserves to burn

And no, we are not judging people on their belt. It's an indicator of their ingame activity. I doubt that Ryan touches the game ever again when he's in. Well he doesn't even now actually ... also it seems like he doesn't care about him getting into Tribe anymore somehow. D:
Haven't talked to any of these people much at all on the IRC, If you want to get into Tribe regardless of your skills I think its pretty vital to come on #tribe.

Also wish i could go to the past and change my vote to yes on Xguards app Rip
Can we please ask applicants to make threads instead of posting here? We could merge closed applications with this thread to keep the board orderly.
This is too confusing and I cba scrolling through many responses.
-----
Originally Posted by cat View Post
if you judge people on belt youre a queer that deserves to burn

A highbelt is likely to be around longer because he played the game for a long time. A new guy might come to the realization that the game sucks and quit.
That's why I would tend to say no to lowbelts.
It's also a matter of reputation.
Last edited by Redundant; Apr 22, 2014 at 07:24 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
How are you?
I would like to say that I appreciate the encouragement (or lack thereof) and even though I won't be accepted, I'll still invade this board as much as I can. I may re-apply in the future, but I'm sure this clan is going great places. Once again, thank you for the feedback and the honesty. Talk soon.
goodbye cruel world
Originally Posted by Note View Post
I'll still invade this board as much as I can. I may re-apply in the future

Yea no you are in Rome now. LOL