Toribash
Good app but I'd rather you join with you main. You can PM an admin to reset the password and send it to your account.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Welp im leaving this clan

resion Merc keeps asking me Wanna buy tc and i dont wanna be part of a clan that the leader just wants money from the members
so Bye Guys
Last edited by unknown122; Dec 17, 2016 at 07:44 PM. Reason: No
Here Come That Boi
Well your app was lacking in some areas but you see to want to help. Accepted.
Ey b0ss zen its me tank

- GMT - +0

- Why do you want to join - I got bored of being clanless so i want to start doing some wars, also you seem a lot more mature now zen and i'm willing to work again

- Age - 18

- Previous clans - oh god dont do this i have a list of ssmsmshs i'll just say i've been in more clans than anyone including nitro, fc before (3 times), parrot etc etc

- Why you left your previous clans - I left [e] my most recent because garykofi decided to blame me for recruiting Tbashboii to play and i almost got perma'd, had i not proved them wrong i wouldn't be here

- How will you contribute to (FC) - War a lot and do some betservers n stuff plus im famous so recruiting me'll probably get ya ratings
Well we are kinda Black+ so IMO just lolnade a bit and then re-apply with a longer app tank
GMT

Ive never learn what it meant ,but i live in florida and available for most of the week.

I think im 15 but ill have to ask my parents.

Activity

I could be more active but i have been focusing more on school and marching band, right now i would say its 7 out of 10, but it getting on more and more so it shouldnt be to long till its 9 out of 10.

Discord

i do have a discord username is jabrok, i also use skype and i could get teamspeak if need be.

Skill

My best mods are ABD and akiodo(sorry if i spelt that wrong), box mushu and erth, can get use to any mod at any time but those are my best.

Clans

Well i sarted TB in 2011-12 losy my first account but i join a clan named (sun) then after a while me and a bunch of friend decided to make a clan (PIV)= Perfected in Violence it was popular at the time but soon died , i left TB for awhile then join [ascend] that slowly died one i join, then members of ascend made the clan (OC) again became popular then soon died. after that i became incative till about a month ago and im hoping i can stay here. <3

Why I want to join

This clan just seems like a bunch of great friends having fun and kicking ass i want to be apart of that experience and be one of your friends to help out with anything.

How will I contribute?

COMEDY- example!

-A man woke up in a hospital after a serious accident. He shouted, Doctor, doctor, I can't feel my legs!" The doctor replied, "I know you can't I've cut off your arms!"
-Two peanuts walk into a bar, and one was a salted.
-Two cannibals are eating a clown. One says to the other: "Does this taste funny to you?"

i realy can help out with anything you want hopfully wars,art and mainly LOVE
yeet
- GMT -
Im +1 in France The fagget country xD
- Why do you want to join -
Coz i always want to improve myself and be better evry day i hope the clan provide me a challenge feeling

- Age -
im 24

- Previous clans -
i start in unit then bendaki then JL(was so fun great ppl in this clan),the shortly in boom ,finally there is virals.

- Why you left your previous clans -
i left bendaki for JL coz i start to play when i was yellow belt in ninjutsu and dermokai was super kind with me so i gt a kind of admiration for the jl.the Dievlin beg me to join boom so i sadly quit Jl ;and recently a friend of mine get my pass and made me leave boom; i join virals coz they were made a recruit session but it died prematurely .

- How will you contribute to (FC) -
i will contribute to FC in the sense of i m barely good at striking mod not so bad at akido
i will give 100% of my self for his repution .

I m on discord it's aurelien-sama

Ps:this is me on pic ^^"