Toribash
Also, you're a member after you have submitted your application.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Monaiji is badass.
Sasami is quite epic.
Precure is awesome.
shinsekai is fucked.

Pretty good season.
Last edited by ImmortalCow; Feb 23, 2013 at 09:22 AM.
Since I've moved away to college I've gotten my roommate hooked on cowboy bepop and berserk hopefully i can just get him hooked on anime altogether by the end of the semester.
*Lurking about*
Originally Posted by ImmortalCow View Post
Monaiji is badass.
Sasami is quite epic.
Precure is awesome.

shinsekai is fucked.

Pretty good season.

I want the full names cause i'm not watching these.

Also this season's tops: OreShura and Maoyuu Maou Yuusha.

Vox sucks

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Sasami-san@Ganbaranai
Dokidoki! Precure

You should give Sasami a try, but Precure probably isn't the kind of thing you would enjoy...

I'm not enjoying OreShura that much to be honest - I definitely wouldn't say it's top... I mean, I prefer Boku no Imouto wa Osaka Okan to that...
Started and finished 666 Satan. Kinda sucked, too much shonen bs imo.
Running out of good manga, suggestions?
Stuff i read so far
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Originally Posted by SlipAnc View Post
Maoyuu Maou Yuusha.

Serious contender for season top.

Why is Yuusha so overpowered. No other character is even a fraction of his power, what on earth... The setting is kind of underdeveloped though - what kind of magic exists, what kind of enchantments, what kind of physical strength - yuusha can teleport around as much as he wants without any obvious exhaustion, the knight can summon a wall of earth (apparently copied from the yuusha), there's a ring that lets you shapeshift, I have no idea what the limitations of this world are - all magic seems to be effortless and unbounded.
Well, it's not centered about the fights or effects, it's more of a romance anime.
Also yeah, I hope i'll get to see Yuusha fight at least once not half-heartedly.

Vox sucks