Toribash
modonali
Did you read the red messages above this application?:yes no black belts
Age (optional):15
Where do you live? (optional):australia
What belt are you?:lue
Where do you want to improve?:wushu and my kick boxing
Favorite mods:aikadio wushu judo
Why do you want to join?:cause i believe it will help me in future time if i wanna make my own clan so i know what is needed
Did you answer the first question in this application, which asks if you read the red messages above this application?:yes
Originally Posted by Th3BugsBunny View Post
Age (optional):18
Where do you live? (optional):Goiania, Brazil
What belt are you?:white
Where do you want to improve?:Aikido,Wushu
Favorite mods: wushufixed, aikido.
Why do you want to join?: Because i need help and lessons to get better at toribash, and i think Bleu is the right place to get it.
thank you Bleu.

Accepted.

Originally Posted by modonali View Post
Did you read the red messages above this application?:yes no black belts
Age (optional):15
Where do you live? (optional):australia
What belt are you?:lue
Where do you want to improve?:wushu and my kick boxing
Favorite mods:aikadio wushu judo
Why do you want to join?:cause i believe it will help me in future time if i wanna make my own clan so i know what is needed
Did you answer the first question in this application, which asks if you read the red messages above this application?:yes

Making a clan isn't as easy as it sounds. Seriously. If you rush it up you'll end up closing your clan and losign your tc at unofficial toriclans.

You will only be accepted if you want to learn or improve at something in toribash.

Denied, otherwise.

Originally Posted by SouSouX View Post
Where do you live:Las Piņas City,Philippines
What belt are you:Green
Where do you want to improve:Judo and Wushu.
Favorite mods:3go chest mod and judo
Why do you want to join?: I want to be able to be respected and well known oneday but posting in forums won't do all that for me, I think. But I would like to be able to confidently fight against others and meet new people that come to this clan. So hope you consider my application.

I found this innocent app buried in previous three pages.

Accepted.

Th3BugsBunny and SouSouX are denied until they fill out all parts of the application. Don't let them skip questions next time. ~Rayleigh
Last edited by Rayleigh; Oct 20, 2011 at 05:43 AM.
Hello!
Hello, I wish to join bleu
I DID read the above text in red
I am only a white belt, as I am VERY new
I wish to improve all around
I have no idea what each mod does, so I don't have a favorite
I want to join just because I wish to improve my skills, as I currently am horrible. I also wish to learn more about mods and what they do.
Did I answer the first question? Read my first answer again
Last edited by hello2u08; Oct 19, 2011 at 03:01 AM.
Originally Posted by hello2u08 View Post
Hello, I wish to join bleu
I DID read the above text in red
I am only a white belt, as I am VERY new
I wish to improve all around
I have no idea what each mod does, so I don't have a favorite
I want to join just because I wish to improve my skills, as I currently am horrible. I also wish to learn more about mods and what they do.
Did I answer the first question? Read my first answer again

Seems like only half the people actually fill out the first and last lines of the application.

Anyways, accepted. You'll want to post on the board daily if you want us to help you. Chat thread, gaming thread, etc.

Invitation being sent now.
Oh I forgot about the first question. I don't think that question is important because red bold text is enough to get the attention of applicant.

Anyways, it is up to you since you made the rule.
Did you read the red messages above this application?:Yes
Age (optional):13
Where do you live? (optional):Usa
What belt are you?:green belt
Where do you want to improve?:everything
Favorite mods:judo teakkyon and akido
Why do you want to join?:Because i like this game and i want to improve on my skills and start making textures if you can improve my skills at that.
Did you answer the first question in this application, which asks if you read the red messages above this application:Yes
I am DemonKid66, i am a new player, yellow belt, i was wondering if i may join plz.
"Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company."
-Mark Twain
Originally Posted by Taintless View Post
Why do you want to join?:Because i like this game and i want to improve on my skills and start making textures if you can improve my skills at that.
Did you answer the first question in this application, which asks if you read the red messages above this application:Yes

Accepted. Be sure you post around this board every day for us to be able to teach you anything. Otherwise, you'll just be a newbie in a newbie clan.

Invitation being sent.

Originally Posted by DemonKid66 View Post
I am DemonKid66, i am a new player, yellow belt, i was wondering if i may join plz.

Please fill out the application like this:

Originally Posted by Taintless View Post

Also, last applicant until the activity check is complete.

DemonKid66: You may PM me your application while this thread is closed.
Last edited by Hero; Oct 26, 2011 at 10:44 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Did you read the red messages above this application?: Yes, No Belts above Brown
Where do you live? (optional):Manila,Philippines
What belt are you?:Blue
Where do you want to improve?:Aikido
Favorite mods:Judo
Why do you want to join?:I need to improve on my skills hence i only know how to kick
Did you answer the first question in this application, which asks if you read the red messages above this application?: Yes
Nothing to see here.......
hi guys i thank u for time in bleu u helpt me too be better now i wanna join the clan again iam better then last time soo pls invite