Toribash
Yeah viper, this is funny how the whole community is addicted to this mod. It wasen't popular at all before, ar least i never played it. Now there is like 2 or 3 rk-mma rooms at anytime and the welcome to hell reaper rooms are full of skilled players. Kinda nice and thx because i started liking no grab moda better then grab mods and i was a convinced aikido bd player. I kinda dislike now how you are constrained by grabbing. It's better to move freely.
-----
And liorke... Item duels are a ayer to player agreement wich you have to respect or support the consequences... If yoy ever item duel again be sure you take screens just in case you have to prove you have bean scammed.

And colossus i noticed you changed your signature and avatar. Image is cool but i dislike the font of the wrtting and thouse lines.
Last edited by Insanity; Jan 14, 2013 at 02:27 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Lol i feel so pro from barely beating colossus and alexsin in the last frames of the match although that was mostly luck hahaha
Someone has some TC's or Azurite Force to gimme?
Im not wanna send mine and Im fucking poor ... I don't wanna be named ;<
~ If life is showing you the back, kick their asses ! ~
Welcome to the clan uFantom.
Great to have you on board!

Liorke95!
Shit happens, I lost items that are more
valued than a Azurite Force! You gotta
live with it, that's life. So if I were you,
I'd send the item to keep out of trouble :|
Master of the arcane arts
My win ratio is so bad in rk-mma , new pro players appeared in that mod. It's surprising how people became creative in it.
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Originally Posted by oofun4 View Post
My win ratio is so bad in rk-mma , new pro players appeared in that mod. It's surprising how people became creative in it.

I know right? Those epic saves!
I love Rk-mma, I'm just annoyed
because of the dojo, people always
push me out, but still a great mod! \m/
Master of the arcane arts