Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Timezone: I am currently at GMT +2
Proof Of Fan: Youtubename : LPCirno, Facebook : Alexander Thrien
Previous Clans: Non
What Can You Bring To This Clan: I just like all of you
Single Player Or Multiplayer: I suck but multiplayer
How Did You Hear About The Channel: through a yt video
Aside From The Toribash Shows, Which Is Your Favorite And Why: Overgrowth modspotlight because i love that game

Timezone (Click here to check): I am currently at GMT
+/-4:00

Proof Of Fan: Youtube name: zubin boulanger, Ive subscribed to your channel, and btw i have
Cyronex in my skype contacts (btw Cyronex its me DeprivedOR) my alt DeprivedOR is 3rd dan black belt but Id rather join the clan with this account; MagnusSol meaning GreatSun.

Previous Clans: I just created this account so 'none'.

Reasons For Leaving: I just created this account so again I can't answer.

What Can You Bring To This Clan: Realistic sparring and parkouring, and pro mushu, greykido and ABD skills, and once i get my mic fixed if Jack would let me i could do some videos for teh channel.

Single Player Or Multiplayer: I like multiplayer more but i practice on single player sometimes.

How Did You Hear About The Channel: I like watching youtube vids and i came across a video from MOFF: Cyronex vs Spartacraft and i know Cyronex so i watched the vid and i liked Jack's commentary and the other videos on the channel especially Overgrowth.

Aside From The Toribash Shows, Which Is Your Favorite And Why: Overgrowth mod spotlight cause i love it when Jack rages but i also love the gameplay of the game.

Last edited by MagnusSol; Sep 4, 2013 at 06:52 PM.
Climbing like you've never seen before (parody of xlr84life's thread):
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...44#post9187844
Timezone: GMT 700
Proof Of Fan: (Your YouTube account name or screenshot or something that proves it) Swissher420
Previous Clans:None
Reasons For Leaving:None
What Can You Bring To This Clan:Replays and some mods If I can find some
Single Player Or Multiplayer: Both but a little more singleplayer (Just for Replays)
How Did You Hear About The Channel:I was watching some tutorials on how to do some moves and I found you *-* All hail Jack
Aside From The Toribash Shows, Which Is Your Favorite And Why: Overgrowth and minecraft because I think its a little funny seeing you rage on parkour maps (No offense) and because I FUCKING LOVE MINECRAFT...Ahem excuse me I act like that sometimes xD
MOFF Clan Application
Timezone: I am currently at GMT+/-4:00 (EST)
Proof Of Fan: I'm a subscirber YT name is Alexplaydrums1
Previous Clans: none
Reasons For Leaving:
What Can You Bring To This Clan: I am an all around nice guy and I don't start fights. I've been playing for a little over a year so I understand the game.
Single Player Or Multiplayer: Mostly multiplayer
How Did You Hear About The Channel: Was looking at toribash videos, and saw your toribash replay showcase series.
EDIT: Aside From The Toribash Shows, Which Is Your Favorite And Why: I'm really loving Overgrowth videos. SOOO pumped for that game.
Last edited by torichubs; Sep 8, 2013 at 11:48 PM.
Proof Of Fan: just got a youtube account TheManiac is my username and I just subsribed
Timezone: I am currently at GMT US Central
Previous Clans:none
Reasons For Leaving:none
What Can You Bring To This Clan: idk
Single Player Or Multiplayer: multiplayer
How Did You Hear About The Channel: just searching for toribash videos
Aside From The Toribash Shows, Which Is Your Favorite And Why: overgrowth because its fun watching you struggle
Last edited by maniac1; Sep 21, 2013 at 05:38 PM.
Originally Posted by maniac1 View Post
Timezone: I am currently at GMT US Central
What Can You Bring To This Clan: idk
Single Player Or Multiplayer: multiplayer
How Did You Hear About The Channel: just searching for toribash videos

Missed a question there pal.
Timezone: I am currently at GMT +/--1:00
Proof Of Fan: (Your YouTube account name or screenshot or something that proves it)- Yan Karavayeu
What Can You Bring To This Clan:
-----
Proof Of Fan: (Your YouTube account name or screenshot or something that proves it)- Yan Karavayeu
What Can You Bring To This Clan:I will be up to date and in the live streams and telling other people to join. also ill help this clan as much as possible
Last edited by Stone; Oct 3, 2013 at 10:27 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by bambaklaa1234 View Post
What Can You Bring To This Clan:
-----
What Can You Bring To This Clan:I will be up to date and in the live streams and telling other people to join. also ill help this clan as much as possible

You missed the last 2 questions
yo
-----
Single Player Or multiplayer : both but more of a multiplayer
How did you hear about the channel: I was looking for nice toribash moves and i found you.
Aside from the toribash shows,which is your favirout and why: minecraft because i like you and John messing about
Last edited by Stone; Oct 8, 2013 at 10:25 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Joining..
Timezone (Click here to check): I am currently at GMT 8:00
Proof Of Fan: MinepivotDudes
Previous Clans:Fox Traits
Reasons For Leaving:Because Fox has no Ability to Fight and Shitty GAY
What Can You Bring To This Clan: Well im a Biggest Fan of MOFF and i Love your Videos and thats why i Want to join here i Want to Learn Awesome moves i Love Sparring and Parkour :3
Single Player Or Multiplayer: Multiplayer
How Did You Hear About The Channel:by Serching Toribash Moves!
Aside From The Toribash Shows, Which Is Your Favorite And Why: my Favorate is Roblox because it has Everything you Can Build you can Create you can Create Scripts and Such More!
Last edited by kizicom; Oct 9, 2013 at 01:39 PM.