Ranking
Original Post
Shiai Mega Thread || PM A Event Squad Member TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZES
Tokens can be exchanged for items by sending Private Message to any member of the Event Squad.

Welcome to the Shiai Item list thread.

You're probably wondering why Shiai would even need its own thread, why it'd be in events and most of all, what Shiai even is!
Firstly, Shiai is a new type of currency developed by the Item Forgers for the ES's. Shiai Tokens (ST) can only be given out by ES's at their tournies and events.
Said tokens can be exchanged for items by sending Private Message to any of the Event Squad.

Shiai Item Master List

You can buy these items by PMing any of the Event Squad!

Common

Uncommon

Rare

Last edited by AssassinPro; Apr 4, 2017 at 12:44 AM.
Originally Posted by ZeDerpyOne View Post
I need to get 5 more to get it :3

I need 18more for one, but the thing is, I want more than one :d
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
BREAKING NEWS

A few days after calling off the search parties, Erth has finally returned to the Toribash docks. His clothes had been ripped off on his journeys, so he wore nothing but punkspikes all over his pale ginger body.

Erth had only a few drops of suncream remaining by the time he caught up with the Somalians, and with his belly full of tuna, he TK'd the f**k out of them - DMing both of the captain's wrists while snapkicking his crew off the ship. He then coerced a swarm of Somalian pterodactyls to carry his kayak home like a Jurassic hot air balloon, while smoking a bowl of crushed up punkspikes in his pipe.

He apologises to everyone for taking so long to return - as the first ginger person to step foot in Somalia, he was quickly recruited to play Ron Weasley in their version of the Harry Potter films. He also adds "dude, have you SEEN those Somalian chicks?"

He is having some trouble readjusting to civilization, so if you see him walking by please make an effort to call him a twat and kick him in the shins to make things feel normal again.

TL;DR?
Punkspikes are available for ST again
Last edited by Moop; May 29, 2015 at 08:50 PM.
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
damnit erth, you took too long, I already spent my ST
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
;-; i want punkspikes but i need 7st to buy one
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
how long before the TF2 items appear in the shop like all the other 3d items?
I'll be playing on my Original account for a while this is account will still be used for GM events due to Shiai tokens not being tradeable
They're already there. Look for them in the rare section, they're called 'tori-team'

Parkour • Spar • Skating
Originally Posted by JuaniXk View Post
They're already there. Look for them in the rare section, they're called 'tori-team'

They are not there , i said the shop... i didnt ask if they were in the ST thread, i can clearly see they are... the shop as in the one you can use steam wallet for or you used to be able to spend tc on 3d items in.... i was asking so i know how long before the tc value of these items changes
I'll be playing on my Original account for a while this is account will still be used for GM events due to Shiai tokens not being tradeable
Originally Posted by MissingData View Post
They are not there , i said the shop... i didnt ask if they were in the ST thread, i can clearly see they are... the shop as in the one you can use steam wallet for or you used to be able to spend tc on 3d items in.... i was asking so i know how long before the tc value of these items changes

They're not intended to be available for USD at all. There is a chance they will be TC available in the far future, but not anytime soon.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Can I sell a 25% discount coupon for the tori team hats?

Parkour • Spar • Skating