Ranking
Yeah, have yet to play with these randoms, definatley stoked for akali, gang, and kass.

Really wanted to try morg as well, seems fun
Originally Posted by Onamist View Post
Because Icefrog isn't involved with LoL. Steve Vice (he was on the team that made Warcraft III) made the original DotA and he is now making LoL. Icefrog got what Vice did originally and made it good to get what we now know as DotA. S2 got permission from Icefrog to make HoN, but again Icefrog isn't involved in the making of HoN. Icefrog is currently working a DotA copy with Valve that will hopefully be released in the next year or so, as well as continuing work on DotA.

Actually he just stated he's working on a game with Valve, not necessarily a DotA clone.
:D
what a big thread...i see it only now..btw i play to LoL too when i'm not at home(on my horrible pc it doesn't work._.)
I play on usa servers,my name is(can you guess..?)brucia and i'm lv 30.
Best char is udyr,even if they nurfed it 2 times(why?i mean..is uber strong,but only if you are strong with him..not like other OP char),best mage is janna(but i also like a lot veigar and kassadin)
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
Managed to get 4 Sunfire Capes on my Amumu end-game... needless to say, I was raping anyone near my vicinity. (120 DPS to those around me, + 24 PS + 2.5% of enemy's health per second)