Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Space View Post
Demon Force, void relax, demon torso and void primary grad. 91k.

I don't have taht much atm, sorry.

ZENBOY123, cancelled
100 101 118
shev you actually have just enough, restart safetrade whenever your ready to buy it but don't take too long please.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Originally Posted by ZENBOY123 View Post
shev you actually have just enough, restart safetrade whenever your ready to buy it but don't take too long please.

Sorry, but I will have to cancel my offer because some of the cobra items became cheaper on market.
100 101 118
shev I don't like people going back on their offers after they are accepted because that's not honorable -_- Because a deal is a deal shev I can wait for a while while you get more TC to complete the deal. shev prices go up and down in the stock market too but you don't get a refund for the extra money you spent on the stocks before the stock price went down because a deal is a deal and a deal that is accepted is final.
Ok, I guess it means our deal is not final then. Or, I'd rather say, we don't have a deal. Should I send you an Apology set?

Also, do you have anything else for sale?
100 101 118
shev yeah look at my deact because I am selling a lot of stuff :P shev also wat would the Apology set be :3 shev it was final cuz you offered I accepted before you cancelled and because of that it's final and if your honorable you shouldn't back out or you might get a bad rep on item thread.
The deal is still on and I can forfeit the Apology set if needed :P