Toribash
unless he is committing shirk, he's alright
eh habeeb?
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
He retracted his app because he can't cope with a simple april fools joke.

Well, that shows how he didn't fit in the first place.
to Bad xD

(you did a great job Chirs)
(maybe to good :O)
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
[APP] Haixen
Originally Posted by Haixen View Post
Hello my name is Eric Wattson (Haixen) I am 19 years old, I live in Toronto, Ontario. I have been in a relationship with a girl for about 3-4 years now. No one from this clan pushed my to make an application. The reason I want to be a part of [Aeon] is because i think it is a very great clan and that there are many great players here from which i would love to learn from. I started off tb in 2009 made it to 4th dan and was inactive because of school resulting in my inactivity ban, I have recently decided to start from a new in toribash and have so far gotten to black belt. I check clan threads whenever i can, so I'd rate my self a 8/10 for forum activity. I am very ingame active I play toribash whenever I have free time, I'd rate myself a 9/10. I don't have any special skills, the reason why I am applying is to learn from you guys and try my best to become more skilled. In my time of toribash i have been in quite a few clans (Ethr, Tribe, Roulette's, Elixir, KnC). My skype is HaixenTB, I don't have a steam. I am very loyal i only leave clan's when i feel i have done my job, if the clan dies and if i don't fit in.

I wish learn from all of the great people in this clan :3 ~ Haixen

Jormungandr

The girlfriend part is really irrelevant. Concerning his activity, even if that story is true, the account he posted this on has very little posts for his joindate. If he can show us the account that was banned, maybe it would help. Him claiming to be very loyal is fine, but he has a considerable amount of ex clans. I doubt his commitment to Aeon. Also, his reason why he want to join Aeon sounds like he would like to use us as a mere stepping stone to something else.

No
No and i guess no one will say yes or am i wrong Oo?
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
You're quite right on that one.
This dude didn't really impress. What I found funny was, that he was talking about that he wants to join aeon to become a more skilled player. Clearly he doesn't have the slightest idea who or what we really are. (Bad as fuck players is what we are)

No, but seriously, No.
[AEON] - Never stop fear us!