Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Hey guys sorry i didn't go online yesterday had internet problems with my pc and my phone bad luck huh? :P
`Gratz baku!!!
`Balanced still =/ shame =/
`baku i say go with full set first then buy all the items
`all great art lol i suck =(
`metrox i had vamp like 10 times i buy then sell buy then sell :P

And if anyone can make me a head with a price of course :P pm me
Micho buddy your back! hope you made a good recovery?

And you might wanna read back a bit, i have put some rules in place ;)
Lol yeah i'm back I'm better now thanks for your concern I'm actually at 100%.... I think I read it... please tell me what page
Here it is again guys ;)

Ok guys listen up, i want to take charge for a second.
I have been talking to a member of the clan council, and he (Threevil) has given me some advice on improving our clan to get official.

1) Our members have to get out in the community more, contributing to stuff around the forum.

2)No spamming in our DSC, he says our DSC is big and that we should not create a new one but just dont spam and say useful things when we post.

3) Our other members in the clan should be more active, if they don't get in here sometime i think they should be kicked because we need more active members.

Over all we just have to stop slacking, get into the community and put ourselves out there. Hopefully we will get known for good things and not bad.

i apologise for sometimes being a dick in here, G4 i hope me and you are cool now, and baku im sorry for dissing your english. I have a new account little amount of posts and i feel this is a fresh start for me. So from here on out i will keep my nose clean and steer clear of trouble.

So just keep these things in mind when posting, and Nano shouldn't just revolve around our DSC, we want the whole world to know we are here!
havent been here because some other members told me not to post. But i am still active.

My new set sold to warbanana for 100k lol

Also i made this Avy for him
Last edited by jillybolle; Apr 3, 2009 at 03:24 PM.
My pure elf set also was sold for 100k

Now when my two "4 heads" threads will end. There will be one set and one 10 heads thread
JOUSTING
Funny way to die :)
Just thought i'd try apply:

Name: Tim
Belt: Brown
Activity in a day (forums and game): Couple hours a day most days.
Why should you be in: I feel like i could really contribute to the clan and always like meeting new people
Your favourite Colour: Red
2nd dan+ only, not enough posts etc. Sorry man.

Guys, dont argue. Really, hug each other and be nice. MetroX, thx for money.
Gratz on our texture makers-Good job.
And gratz for everyone. For not being fag

Also, omeone tried to get in, and he was blackbelt. Remember, only 2nd dans with more than 100 posts.
We dont wanna be allies with MastaStrike. Theyre pretty dead.
Last edited by Kordiss; Apr 3, 2009 at 05:30 PM.