Ranking
Thank you for taking the time to look at my application. I hope one day when I'm better I can re-apply
"Do not tell me you cannot overpower bullyness" - Dickster
Belt: 2nd dan
Preferred Mods: Akido or just classic
Old Clans: Fallen and Demonic
Why do you want to join?:I want to join because i always have been inspired by people in Urban and i want to also inspire people to become better at toribash. I also want to join because my friends have always looked down at me and told me i could neverjoin a clan like Urban.
What kind of skills do you bring to Urban?: Mainly i would bring more skill in mods like akido.
Other Qualities: I made a move of my own that people call a noob clap but really its a decap that i made in classic so now i us it in akido sadly it still doesnt decap. I am getting better at parkour.
You will need to include 3-5 replays. (SP preferred, Examples below)
Attached Files
Parkour 4.rpl (223.7 KB, 12 views)
Madman2 watch end.rpl (286.7 KB, 13 views)
Mad man (watch end).rpl (227.0 KB, 5 views)
Uke fights back 2 v3.rpl (189.9 KB, 7 views)
I am Molinora|The Green Demon King| or Molinora|The Raichu Master| on steam. c:
Originally Posted by Molinora View Post
Belt: 2nd dan
Preferred Mods: Akido or just classic
Old Clans: Fallen and Demonic
Why do you want to join?:I want to join because i always have been inspired by people in Urban and i want to also inspire people to become better at toribash. I also want to join because my friends have always looked down at me and told me i could neverjoin a clan like Urban.
What kind of skills do you bring to Urban?: Mainly i would bring more skill in mods like akido.
Other Qualities: I made a move of my own that people call a noob clap but really its a decap that i made in classic so now i us it in akido sadly it still doesnt decap. I am getting better at parkour.
You will need to include 3-5 replays. (SP preferred, Examples below)

Nope, Replays were not good enough and you didnt draw a lemon.
Nationality:Filipino
Belt:Brown
Preferred Mods: Aikido,Judo,Taekkyon,AikidoBD,Rk-Mma,Xspar And lenshu
Old Clans:Brave <= The Old one not the new one,My Little and FVipers
Why do you want to join?: I wanted to join because I have to use the word Inspired because mostly you Urbanunits have inspired me.And really I wanted to see more from you. I am not the famous guy you see everyday I am but a normal guy really of course you will say no but I wanted to give a try anyways no matter what anyways.
What kind of skills do you bring to Urban?: most of all I am Mature,tough and also friendly to the whole community
Other Qualities: I am Texture maker but not really a pro doing it and also have a good at the aikido mod.
Draw a Lemon:
Attached Files
#Tm~Boredom Dominator.rpl (416.4 KB, 7 views)
#Tm~Stressed Out.rpl (261.5 KB, 5 views)
#Tm~Technician Material.rpl (389.2 KB, 5 views)
#Tm~LaughGag.rpl (310.8 KB, 3 views)
Originally Posted by TMinster View Post
Nationality:Filipino
Belt:Brown
Preferred Mods: Aikido,Judo,Taekkyon,AikidoBD,Rk-Mma,Xspar And lenshu
Old Clans:Brave <= The Old one not the new one,My Little and FVipers
Why do you want to join?: I wanted to join because I have to use the word Inspired because mostly you Urbanunits have inspired me.And really I wanted to see more from you. I am not the famous guy you see everyday I am but a normal guy really of course you will say no but I wanted to give a try anyways no matter what anyways.
What kind of skills do you bring to Urban?: most of all I am Mature,tough and also friendly to the whole community
Other Qualities: I am Texture maker but not really a pro doing it and also have a good at the aikido mod.
Draw a Lemon:

We are only taking 2nd Dan's and up. Apply when you have the requirements.
Alessandro: can I have a friendly fight with you ?
i just want to get more experience fighting, please.
I'm not going to pay any Tc's if you accept fighting with me.
Please consider it, bye.
Originally Posted by Pochox View Post
Alessandro: can I have a friendly fight with you ?
i just want to get more experience fighting, please.
I'm not going to pay any Tc's if you accept fighting with me.
Please consider it, bye.

The best application we've had in a while, Yes from me.
SaintOwar:sense you ban me and kicked me from thoses servers lets go 1v1 then so i can show your clan how noob you are when i said "I not angry" i was -.- lets go 1v1 ill wait untill you reply -.-
Hello
Originally Posted by xXIRONICKXx View Post
SaintOwar:sense you ban me and kicked me from thoses servers lets go 1v1 then so i can show your clan how noob you are when i said "I not angry" i was -.- lets go 1v1 ill wait untill you reply -.-

Chilling. Rip Urban unit
Originally Posted by Ace120 View Post

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA thats the funniest shit I've seen in a while lmao.