Ranking
Original Post
Upgrades
Hi all,

Thank you for your help yesterday. With all the Toricredits being splashed around everywhere we managed to find a very elusive bug that's been biting my bum for a long time.

Now that we've found it and (hopefully fixed it) the website should be 100% faster during high load times. This will stop the forums going down during backups, and school-holidays.

And it's all thanks to you. Thank you for being a valued member of the Toribash Community. :]

P.S. Guess what? I bought search back for you awesome wee people! http://forum.toribash.com/search.php

veb
Last edited by veb; Jul 7, 2010 at 07:28 AM.
Originally Posted by dbuhos View Post
So it still ain't free.

It really just depends on the offers available in your area.

Some are free, some aren't.
veb if i buy vip before my tp runs out and then my tp runs out do i still get vip? Or do i loose it with the tp.

▲ ▲
You should remove the "Sponsored link" there is already the blue bar, I think it's a bit too much. :o
Toriolympics - 2nd place | Fr_Death Leader |ORMO Member |
Oh, that's great, I sign up for Netflix like a month before I can do it and get free prime.

Also, Sorry if this was already discussed but is anyone's in-game torishop not working? Mine just goes to my Tori breaking in half, and then I can edit him as a normal replay. The menu for items doesn't pop up.
RIP-[Sexy]
Birth Ctrl+Alt+Delete
Originally Posted by veb View Post
It really just depends on the offers available in your area.

Some are free, some aren't.

Well, which ones are free?
In my country i have to pay on all the offers...
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
What sucks now is that I'm not able to put more than 4 lines in my sig. I used to but now i can't. Look At my sig. It has more than 4 lines. Now it can't have more than 4.