Ranking
Well, He Pm'd Me that he was thinking of leaving long before JDawg or Emoteen joined, and it wasn't because of the quotes.
What Gamerz said. I didn't leave because of the quotes, I was thinking of leaving since Eboy left. That's it.
-----
And I was being sarcastic, JD doesn't suck.

I had my mistakes that's all, JD earned his spot I don't deny that.
Last edited by nerti; Jun 26, 2014 at 07:28 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Modo Bestia
Sorry for inactivity i was on vacation and wtf... i never got to know nerti but he obviously is a quitter and i dont like quitters so therefor i hate you nerti and im so glad jdawg invited me to the clan cause we will make this clan prevail and we shall get official we dont need quitters so sorry but like they said ill forget but ill NEVER forgive
<3 Jdawg I didnt know i could lose rankage in the clan for going on vacation i was in alphas now im in advanced oh well beta forev
Last edited by Dooby; Jun 28, 2014 at 04:59 AM.
When (i) Grow Up, I Will Identify As An Attack Helicopter <3
Sometimes (i) realize life is fucking stupid
no more posting to nerti last warning next person to do so will get a "beta infraction" worth 2 points
Every body praise this man
Rumour is my bae for lyf
Dooby, I'm no quitter. I didn't quit because we failed. Also, who posted the sexual shit? JD; Who was kind of a dick in-game with everyone? JD.

Dooby, you don't know a shit what you're talking about.
JD is still my friend, or at least I think. I do not blame him for your failing.

Good luck.
-----
Agh, this is painful to watch. The one who made us who you are, were me, Xaeon, Eboy, and JD, at least some stuff.

And you think I'm a quitter, please, emo left too, Xastle made his own clan. Please, just please.

I could close this thread, and JD makes another one. If he wants to.
Last edited by nerti; Jun 28, 2014 at 04:29 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Modo Bestia
But that would reduce are chances either way because you own this thread and thread i would make would be hard as hell get active. And i'm not really calling you quitter but way you went about it nerti was wrong, by that i mean you planned on leaving and now you leave at moment those comments come in. And you could have warned your trusty co-leaders

In other news i'm kinda worried because i'm not leader type more like right hand man type. I bet i could make great leader but i feel self conscious that i'm gonna fail.
-----
And dooby inactivity if you didn't tell me reason you will be inactive before you go inactive will demote you, Apologies
Last edited by jdawg2001; Jun 28, 2014 at 05:37 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Ok no problem JD sorry for not telling. <3 and ok nut i wont post anymore sorry had to let it out at least once and on another note anyone wanna play with me? war?
Last edited by Dooby; Jun 28, 2014 at 07:58 PM.
When (i) Grow Up, I Will Identify As An Attack Helicopter <3
Sometimes (i) realize life is fucking stupid
Hello, I would like to join Beta though I do not know if you are recruiting. I would very much like it if you could tell me what i need to do to be accepted.

Thank you - DarkeKai