Ranking
Originally Posted by Meeeehhhh View Post
That seems fun. Only if the majority of white belts aren't alts.

yeah there usually alts. To me that kills the fun of learning the game along with the fun.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
yeah there usually alts. To me that kills the fun of learning the game along with the fun.

STORY TIME CONTINUED

yeah I hate that. when my friend was playing, there was this guy who was playing reeeeally well, so i whispered him asked his belt, it was 10th dan
so i publicly challenged him to an ABD duel best of 3 in front of all the noobs, whoever loses has to leave. all the nubs watched like it was 2 gods fighting, just constant OMG's and WHAT HOW. I won and he ragequit, it was pretty cool. felt a bit like the hero who chased the bully away. the nubs had fun that day :3 and i gave the pc back to my friend so he could play them
(Origin)
Well, I am always on basically, always looking to get tc and to spar. Btw can anybody zoom my avatar in I'm took lazy m8
Who wants to do the siege thing? I've been asked 3 times if origin is dying or not, and have been told once that is definitely is, so this may give us a name again, especially if we get in the top 3. If we do decide to do it, I think meeeehhhh should be let in the clan early, we could definitely use his 67%(?) Win ratio since this is a skill based event :3. And zeus I know things are rough for you right now and I respect that, but if you could participate a bit if we do decide to do it that would be awesome, as I would assume with >20k games played you're also really good and it would be cool to have our leader there with us.
of course this is all assuming we even do decide to participate, but i'll have to see what the council ppl and whatnot say about it
(Origin)
I'll come in too I guess
-----
Exams are heavy at this time of year in my state
-----
I'm going to skype to see if I can drag everyone I can out of their sleep/inactiveness
Last edited by Fates; Apr 4, 2015 at 12:59 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by iIluminati View Post
Who wants to do the siege thing? I've been asked 3 times if origin is dying or not, and have been told once that is definitely is, so this may give us a name again, especially if we get in the top 3. If we do decide to do it, I think meeeehhhh should be let in the clan early, we could definitely use his 67%(?) Win ratio since this is a skill based event :3. And zeus I know things are rough for you right now and I respect that, but if you could participate a bit if we do decide to do it that would be awesome, as I would assume with >20k games played you're also really good and it would be cool to have our leader there with us.
of course this is all assuming we even do decide to participate, but i'll have to see what the council ppl and whatnot say about it

i wanna do it, seems fun as hell. i mean im probably not the best player but im not bad...
Commencing Project Origin 2.0