Toribash
Original Post
Upgrades
Hi all,

Thank you for your help yesterday. With all the Toricredits being splashed around everywhere we managed to find a very elusive bug that's been biting my bum for a long time.

Now that we've found it and (hopefully fixed it) the website should be 100% faster during high load times. This will stop the forums going down during backups, and school-holidays.

And it's all thanks to you. Thank you for being a valued member of the Toribash Community. :]

P.S. Guess what? I bought search back for you awesome wee people! http://forum.toribash.com/search.php

veb
Last edited by veb; Jul 7, 2010 at 07:28 AM.
Personally, I like this new feature, and I'll be buying it as soon as i have the money. The one thing I'm not so keen on is the sudden restriction on sig length for toriprimer users, as Gink mentioned. it just seems a little unfair to suddenly take away a feature which people payed for... And yes, I know it was restricted before, but it was basically unreachable.
Quit, probably.
Originally Posted by BirdFlu View Post
Personally, I like this new feature, and I'll be buying it as soon as i have the money. The one thing I'm not so keen on is the sudden restriction on sig length for toriprimer users, as Gink mentioned. it just seems a little unfair to suddenly take away a feature which people payed for... And yes, I know it was restricted before, but it was basically unreachable.

Prime was never supposed to have more than 4. Someone changed it without us realizing (it was set to unlimited)
Then why hasn't someone set it back?

Also, will there be trialpay for forum VIP?
|Grim Reapers|The Aikido Team|PSN/Steam:ItsRainingDesert|
Originally Posted by veb View Post
Prime was never supposed to have more than 4. Someone changed it without us realizing (it was set to unlimited)

*gasp* Maybe someone hacked and changed it. XD Just kidding.
Or maybe Hampa did. Oh well.
Maybe change the maximum lines to 6? just a suggestion though
the forum will get colorful and messy as hell soon with numerous people having diff. post-backgrnds.

threasds will look gay :O
My deviantART
so wut?
I think generally, this sort of action (paying for additional features) is a good thing, as it keeps nabi in business, and importantly, it keeps toribash free. As long as we arn't ruthlessly charged for every single update, or every feature, its fine. (and I'm not saying you are)

However, things such as "search" have positive effects on the community. They allow people to access other people's information, and to find useful bits of information. Who hasn't told some noob to "search it up on the forums?" Without search, there may well be an increase of question threads, as well as other losses of efficiency. It may be in your best wishes to keep search free.

That being said, those who complain/whine in excess should note that if you really need to search someone/something up, you can ask someone who has VIP to do it for you or ask on IRC, which nabi has gracefully provided.

And for those who bash aforementioned people: Essentially, people have something that used to be free, which is now being taken away, and charged for. And in compensation for the ludicrous price, there are a bunch of random aesthetic products that come with it. Understand why they think its unfair.
- its been a while
OH GOD WHAT HAVE YOU GUYS DONE
Last edited by Gorman; Jul 23, 2010 at 11:24 AM.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
GASP THEY GAVE NABI A WAY TO STAY IN BUSINESS

the horror!
Originally Posted by blkk View Post
I think generally, this sort of action (paying for additional features) is a good thing, as it keeps nabi in business, and importantly, it keeps toribash free. As long as we arn't ruthlessly charged for every single update, or every feature, its fine. (and I'm not saying you are)

However, things such as "search" have positive effects on the community. They allow people to access other people's information, and to find useful bits of information. Who hasn't told some noob to "search it up on the forums?" Without search, there may well be an increase of question threads, as well as other losses of efficiency. It may be in your best wishes to keep search free.

That being said, those who complain/whine in excess should note that if you really need to search someone/something up, you can ask someone who has VIP to do it for you or ask on IRC, which nabi has gracefully provided.

And for those who bash aforementioned people: Essentially, people have something that used to be free, which is now being taken away, and charged for. And in compensation for the ludicrous price, there are a bunch of random aesthetic products that come with it. Understand why they think its unfair.

Oh man, it's blkk. Sup?

There is a faq thing in support that have most of the questions that would be asked. People just ignore it.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do