Toribash
Originally Posted by ebrithil View Post
Im aware but in the book they did it wrong, so im going to do it wrong too :P

Awesome response
-----
Why do the tongue sticking out emotes look so aggressive... i meant it in a passive way
Last edited by shadow241; Aug 15, 2011 at 07:51 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Shadow, just thought I would mention that both me and eb have read all the books(so far) so we know alil bit about it and decided it was better like this
Originally Posted by Xec View Post
Shadow, just thought I would mention that both me and eb have read all the books(so far) so we know alil bit about it and decided it was better like this

Yea and the bitch is taking forever to write the 4th one >.>. Anyways results from the clan war against ICoF today are as follows:

Members who were in it:
Me and Lilmike

End Result was 5-2 to us so well done epic pwning guys ;)

Anyways we need to do more clan wars etc beacause we are rank 70 somthing on the clan page. XeC BBM me about this kinda stuff. Im thinking if we can get in the top 10 ranked clans our probababilty of being accepted when we apply for official is higher, and more people will want to join.
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
Originally Posted by ebrithil View Post
Yea and the bitch is taking forever to write the 4th one >.>. Anyways results from the clan war against ICoF today are as follows:

Members who were in it:
Me and Lilmike

End Result was 5-2 to us so well done epic pwning guys ;)

Anyways we need to do more clan wars etc beacause we are rank 70 somthing on the clan page. XeC BBM me about this kinda stuff. Im thinking if we can get in the top 10 ranked clans our probababilty of being accepted when we apply for official is higher, and more people will want to join.

dang 5-2 O_o (EPIC) when and wheres the next clan war? Ill try to be there if you let me
Originally Posted by shadow241 View Post
5-2 is pretty good, pm me next clan battle.
I want in

Yeah same here also while making my banner from earlier i got bored so i decided to try and go for the clan banner tell me your thoughts

Click image for larger version

Name:	Dvg banner try.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	97.2 KB
ID:	294659
Originally Posted by shadow241 View Post
looks better than my attempt

You sure? lol how'd you get it red like that cause i want to make it gold around mine :O