Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Gynx View Post
Hobo added me to play games then never played games with me Anyone round the AK/Nova level that wants to run some? I'm up for it.

I'd love to but I'm not even ranked :c

some how I'm almost always top on my team and carry like no other
Nope, not nearly, why no one of you don't say that the match making system (for competitve matches) is worst? Never geting a good team, losing 3 matches in a row just because of the team. Anyway i don't care anymore about this game...
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
Nope, not nearly, why no one of you don't say that the match making system (for competitve matches) is worst? Never geting a good team, losing 3 matches in a row just because of the team. Anyway i don't care anymore about this game...

Somebody is mad and doesn't understand basic probability.

4 out of 5 spots for "bad" players on your team, 5 out of 5 for the enemy team. If you're good, it doesn't matter if you get some "bad" teams. Probability shows that the opponent should get "bad" players more often than you, assuming you are good. Play more games and it should even out, and then swing your favor, again assuming you're good.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Please don't be begging for skins in this thread - use PMs and don't discuss it here. We don't accept begging for TC on the forums and I don't see that this is much different.
collect snots from the nose