Ranking
Original Post
Tori CARNIVAL: Shogan's Enigma
Hi all,

To kick off this September, I have a guessing game for you. I have something in mind and you have to guess what it is. I will try to answer by logging in at least once a day to during my busy schedule.

RULES:
1. Ask me one question per post. (The word 'and' will usually make it two and I will ignore it)
2. An attempt to guess the item is considered a question.
3. I will only answer either YES, NO or BOTH (meaning YES and NO).
4. I will answer the posts via EDITING and no one else is allowed to EDIT.
5. The prize pot begins at 0 tc and will not go below that.
6. Every YES answer I give will +5000tc to the pot. READJUSTED TO +2500 AT #88
7. Every BOTH answer I give will add +2500 to the pot. READJUSTED TO +1250 AT #88
8. Every NO answer I give will -100tc from the pot. READJUSTED TO -250tc from post #64
9. Do not ask the same question twice. Other players can refer me to the post number of an already asked question and you will receive a yellow card. Second time it happens, it is a red card and you are out of the game.
10.Getting caught for asking a question previously answered YES results in a DQ.
11. The player who guesses the item gets the pot of tc.
12. PASS gives +250 to questions I cannot answer cause it makes no sense to my object.

Hopefully you can guess by the end of the month...lol...

I hope this game works the way it should

Shogan
Last edited by Shogan; Sep 3, 2008 at 03:59 PM.
Another one of these should be done Way too fun to just let this be the only one :P
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Durian is my favourite fruit... i thought it was only in like malaysia and thailand?
20/6/2008 [Triforce] → 1/12/2008 [UrbanUnit] → 26/4/2015 [Addicted]
Mówiem po polsku źle; fully qualified med student
I really liked the game, but it would have been more fun if
1. we were to know when you will answer, this way you asked something not too specific and all the other guys benefitted more from it.
2. Take something known all over the world, damn, ive never heard of it, how would i be supossed to ever guess it.
<Gandalf> YOU SHALL NOT PASS
<Balrog> Sorry

On-links are bad
OLDA are good
Don't make stupid posts. The prize was already won and nothing was said about textures.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1