Ranking
I have a serious question for you, does the mouse in your profile picture have a name?
I am a Metal head. Problem? Yes? Please allow my to not give a crap and move on with my life :) \m/
No, it is just a random picture that I found cute :P

I actually had a hamster called Sohvi, but it died few weeks ago
Anger gives motivation without purpose
Oh my god im sorry to hear! D:
I am a Metal head. Problem? Yes? Please allow my to not give a crap and move on with my life :) \m/
Hey, this may sound odd as all hell, but I'd love to be able to join this clan.

Admittedly there is a very high probability that none of you know/know of me, but regardless there's something I really dig about this clan. Yeah yeah activity- whatever. You guys've got character that I've yet to see in another other clan and I'd like nothing more then to, at the very least, get to know you guys better, and perhaps join this clan.

Ok enough about why this clan is cool, a little bit about myself. I'm Fancy(in toribash), or Will, whichever floats your boat. I'm running on 16 and in year 10. I like to enjoy myself. I'm not generally into writing these silly paragraphs where I throw some words together and then say that's who I am, so I'll leave the rest to be seen. (This may or may not also be due to the fact that I'm quite a terrible writer)

As toribash goes, my history isn't all that extensive. First found the game in 2009, however I didn't really start playing until I made this account. I've been in a couple clans, most notably TLL and Evolution. Beyond that, I was a Game Master for a couple months before resigning recently. As of now I just do a little moderating here and there.

I come here looking to.. settle down perhaps, just take it easy with some good people. I don't mind the fact that this is a relatively inactive place, and in some ways find the fact that it is to be perferable.

That's about all I've got for you guys, thanks for the consideration.

Fancy
[i]nquisition
nothing much

You know what? Despite not using a format, I like him. Seems honest enough for me at least.
I've set up a vote, expect a decision within a few days. :3
crazylars: Nope, I'm just dumb
I miss you Foxfaeg, I will never forget you <3
Awesome. I'll be... around

If any of you would like to know a anything more feel free to ask.

Oh yeah and regarding

Originally Posted by Virtue View Post
Have you ever been banned or infracted?

Time zone?

Times you'll be available to play?

Would you like to declare an expression of a longing to be included within the congregation of many individuals in a desire to converse, said congregation identified sometimes as a whole as plural bamboo subsisting mammalians noted for their monochromatic colors and cuteness?

No, -5, all the time, and yes- of course!
Last edited by Fancy; Mar 7, 2014 at 01:29 AM.
[i]nquisition
nothing much

Right, the poll has ended and people seem to like you so you'll be given a trial week.
Try to be active and give us a chance to get to know you a bit better.

Welcome! :3
crazylars: Nope, I'm just dumb
I miss you Foxfaeg, I will never forget you <3