Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Gradeger View Post
That moment when you let Ancient into your clan

If I recall correctly Ancient used to be in the clan, but he left/got kicked long ago.

Originally Posted by xSteelBone View Post

Thanks guys, same for you ;)
Wolololololo
Originally Posted by Viddah View Post

BoOooOOoOoOOooO

viddah pls u scared the shit our of mw with that so scery
Signature
Finally, 7:31 AM and it's time for me to go to bed. \o/ Goodnight, Vibe. really need to fix my sleep schedule lol

Time to sleep 'till Trick or Treat time <3
Originally Posted by Viddah View Post

BoOooOOoOoOOooO

2spooky4me
-----
WOOO BONUS REPLAY IN TOP 5 INSANE FITES YOO
Last edited by GigaSwag; Oct 31, 2015 at 03:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
BACK
Originally Posted by Swosh View Post
what are u saying ? Ancient isnt even in the clan :O

Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post
If I recall correctly Ancient used to be in the clan, but he left/got kicked long ago.

Yeah, GigaSwag = Ancient
ugly
GigaSwag is ancient?
If he is, he's cool now.
Last edited by Viddah; Oct 31, 2015 at 04:51 PM.

INSERT INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE HERE
PM me if you need anything
Ay, Happy Haloween from myself and (Ne)

Have a good one
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
Hey, guys.. I have a problem. I was wondering if any of you have / have had the same problem, and if you could offer any solutions.

I have a fucked up sleeping schedule. I'm used to dealing with this, my sleeping schedule has fluctuated all throughout my teen years. The reason I don't sleep well is because I just don't want to. I want to stay up all day and night doing what I do. There are times where I just have to sleep, though, and this is one of them. My girlfriend wants to see me early tomorrow and The Walking Dead comes on at 9, I don't want to be falling asleep on her or during my show.

I've been laying in bed for the past two hours, making a serious effort to fall asleep. I'm in complete silence and darkness, which I've always needed to sleep. When I close my eyes, my mind rushes with ideas -- excitement for tomorrow, for my girlfriend, Toribash, and just about anything else that makes me happy in my life. It makes me so excited that I can't sleep. I'm so full of energy -- yet my body feels tired and worn. I've tried to clear my head and concentrate on sleeping, but when I do, I only fall half asleep. I end up waking. Judging by past sleeping experiences, it seems the best way to fall asleep is to stay up so long that I can't stay awake any longer.

Can anybody suggest something for me, maybe based on experience? I know I could have googled this, but I feel more comfortable in asking people I know.