Toribash
Phew... Idk i guess i will try something then tommorow ^^ How about we sell the outcome and split the tc equally to everyone that had their part inthe head too
If you guys are talking about the Pass It On head then yes, Headles is right. It would be best to have all the profit from art to be entered into events for this org.
I am just an icon livin'

In-Game WIP

Flat

Redrew the mouth for better mapping and added some bandages to
fill in some empty space. Opinions? Ideas?
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Hey guys, I thought I'd might apply to this org.

I've been making art since 2 years ago, but I've gotten serious since last year.
I'm a head texture artist as well as an anime artist. I can do realism as well, but I just prefer making a fantasy more than a reality if that makes sense.

I use GIMP for my digital artwork, and my derwent graphites for real life. I use stock WHSmith Watercolours but I plan to upgrade once they run out. I say I have about 3 months left of it :P

Here's some of my previous works:
Eren Yeager head.
My old, abandoned head shop.
Watercolored anime
My Ahegao Head Text.

I've never seen myself as an artist when I was in year 5. I personally thought i was terrible at it, but my art teacher in year 6 really changed my opinion towards art. I started practicing until where I am today, 3 years later. If it wasn't for her I probably won't be here, haha. Motivation comes with its promises I guess :P
And that's pretty much it. Thanks guys!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Originally Posted by Nagato9757 View Post
Hey guys, I thought I'd might apply to this org.

I've been making art since 2 years ago, but I've gotten serious since last year.
I'm a head texture artist as well as an anime artist. I can do realism as well, but I just prefer making a fantasy more than a reality if that makes sense.

I use GIMP for my digital artwork, and my derwent graphites for real life. I use stock WHSmith Watercolours but I plan to upgrade once they run out. I say I have about 3 months left of it :P

Here's some of my previous works:
Eren Yeager head.
My old, abandoned head shop.
Watercolored anime
My Ahegao Head Text.

I've never seen myself as an artist when I was in year 5. I personally thought i was terrible at it, but my art teacher in year 6 really changed my opinion towards art. I started practicing until where I am today, 3 years later. If it wasn't for her I probably won't be here, haha. Motivation comes with its promises I guess :P
And that's pretty much it. Thanks guys!

I like your anime style, similar to mine when I started out :OOoo I can see you progressing if you become a part of this group! Yes from me.
-----
Originally Posted by K0HTA View Post

In-Game WIP

Flat

Redrew the mouth for better mapping and added some bandages to
fill in some empty space. Opinions? Ideas?

I really like what became of this head. Maybe add an eyescar that cuts through one of the bandages. Experiment with it a bit.
Last edited by Zwift; Mar 31, 2016 at 07:48 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
(╭ರᴥ•́)
I feel like I'm the only weird one here who was a sculpter instead of a drawer
before transitioning over to digital art.

Originally Posted by Zwift View Post
I really like what became of this head. Maybe add an eyescar that cuts through one of the bandages. Experiment with it a bit.

I've used eye scars on a few of my heads and my last head as well, don't
wanna overuse it and make my heads seem really similar.
Last edited by Kohta; Mar 31, 2016 at 08:53 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
You are really hitting the anime style, while youre drawinv you could need some cnc to rework stuff like the ears on your Eren Yeager head for example.

Yes from me

Yea I'm done with this head, don't feel like
messing around with it anymore. Time to
sell it off and buy god knows what with the
TC I make off of it. Thanks again for all
the help guys.