Ranking
God damn it flow
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Perfect song for any car journey or workout:

Non-Nightcore Version

Semi-Pro Counter Strike Player.
That gets played about 5 times a weekend in my basement. Things get broken.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Quick back story before I post this video:

From the start of Nine Inch nails to some time in the 1990's, they where contracted with a company called Tvt (teevee toons). This is where they released their first album.

Well, the album company poked at Nine inch nails to produce another album under their specifications, under witch they basically said "fuck off." They even demanded their contract to be voided. All in all they (behind the back of TVT) created a album called broken. Featuring a song that seems to related to the current situation NIN was having.

The music video was bad, so no one aired it.
Here you go

http://vimeo.com/3556108

(There is a penis, just sayin)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"There's a penis"

Like half the video is this dudes dong lol
Cool tunes, not exactly my style but I can see why you like them. That album art is awesome, for both of them.