Ranking
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Our activity has picked up since then, Weoo.

Sorry for the wait. At least you got in!
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
iver, kingsta and I have conferred and reached a decision.

Ocean, Hydra and error will be welcomed as council members - RedPanda is joining us as a leader.

Council positions are still open so send me a pm if you'd like to apply.

Congratulations Panda, and congratulations to our new council members. You'll find the relevant information on your certain tasks in the council room. I'm sending you a all a pm with the password for the board. Leak this and I'll kill you, your family and everyone you've ever loved.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Congratulations to RedPanda, and new Council Members!

Is it the right time to party and getting drunk?
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Trust an [l] member.

I was really drunk last night but I still have a bottle of Jaeger left... let's fucking do this.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
You can't help but feel a sense of dissapointment in yourself for not making it, but I congratulate you nonetheless Red. Of all the applicants, I was honestly afraid of your application. No offense to the others of course, but I only really felt like yours topped mine. Hydra and I were neck and neck, and then you applied, and I truely felt that I was fucked.

Gg Red, gg.
I enjoy being taken out to Dinner before I am screwed.

I can respect losing in this manner though, Red deserves the position. Gg RedPanda, Congratulations on Leader!
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
So hi TA My im not the best with Free form Apps but i'll try my best kgo
My name is SruX irl my name is Kurt. I want to join TA cause you guys are skilled and lots of you are coolieo. I know a bunch of you guys personally like; Sledgren, TimmyboyG, bananas, noel, Siryoshi, Probably missed some guys they might correct me any way my hobbies include but are not limited to; juggling, playing piano, and playing toribash that's pretty much it i joined TB in 2014 I have done a lot of things since then i tried to make my own clan that ended in tears I join a couple of clans etc made my own org and joined a couple still working on joining ORMO. I Love making replays I can post some if you want (you probably don't). My favorite Bands are Paramore and panic at the disco and whenever I'm in the shower I sing Taylor Swift songs SO F***ING HARD. whalecum to the part of the app were i run out of things to say and just add some stuff you don't care about kgo. my eyes are brown my hair is blonde I like men and women I am a furry if you couldn't tell. aikido based mods are my favorite I have a Skype that you will learn of one day i don't have any replays cause when I deleted my 4.92 i forgot to move my replay folder, but hey at least I remembered to move my custom folder(FML)(First world problems) also i was getting some replays in the TA server and Error told me to just apply so I did so here I am

--------
I forget Dr_Who ;-; plz forgive
Trying
Originally Posted by SruX View Post
So hi TA My im not the best with Free form Apps but i'll try my best kgo
My name is SruX irl my name is Kurt. I want to join TA cause you guys are skilled and lots of you are coolieo. I know a bunch of you guys personally like; Sledgren, TimmyboyG, bananas, noel, Siryoshi, Probably missed some guys they might correct me any way my hobbies include but are not limited to; juggling, playing piano, and playing toribash that's pretty much it i joined TB in 2014 I have done a lot of things since then i tried to make my own clan that ended in tears I join a couple of clans etc made my own org and joined a couple still working on joining ORMO. I Love making replays I can post some if you want (you probably don't). My favorite Bands are Paramore and panic at the disco and whenever I'm in the shower I sing Taylor Swift songs SO F***ING HARD. whalecum to the part of the app were i run out of things to say and just add some stuff you don't care about kgo. my eyes are brown my hair is blonde I like men and women I am a furry if you couldn't tell. aikido based mods are my favorite I have a Skype that you will learn of one day i don't have any replays cause when I deleted my 4.92 i forgot to move my replay folder, but hey at least I remembered to move my custom folder(FML)(First world problems) also i was getting some replays in the TA server and Error told me to just apply so I did so here I am

I've been playing with him, and I wouldn't have reccommended him if he wasn't good, so he has my yes.

Work on getting some replays.
Team Aikido Application

Hey guys, I will be applying for Team Aikido today. Some of you know me, Some of you may not.

I am 16 years old, live in Miami, Florida, United States (GTM -5). I have played Toribash for more than two years now, counting the alts I had in my previous home. I know most of the Toribash community and the ones that do know me, I have done my best to keep a healthy image of myself.

I have been in some distinguished clans such as [Meta], [Origin], [Obey], and currently in [i]. I enjoy playing with friends and have a good time overall, not too competitive.

Since I started playing this game, my most played mod is Aikido and variations of it and I have become decent at it. I would like to join Team Aikido to help out during events and maybe even teach some newer players the basics of Aikido and whatnot.

I am not entirely sure what else to include in this application but if you have any questions feel free to ask. Thank you guys for reading and considering my application.
Creati0n is the WORST Smite player EVER