Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

1.What's your skype?
2. We would rather do them all together, but splitting them up is fine.
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
i believe Thursday will work best for all of the nitro dudes, how about your guys cowmeat?
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
what mods will moop be playing in?
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Erthtk2 and that's all ik
"We cannot tear out a single page of our life, but we can throw the whole book in the fire"
Hi,My name is Jared but i prefer Demo. Im 15 and im always on my pc watching movies playing toribash and other games. i would love to join nitro because I like how the clan works and i think i would fit in nicely . my history in Toribash is that ive been playing for a like 5-6 months . i have only been infracted once for posting while i was blacklisted , i honestly didnt know what black listed meant and like a dummy i posted and they warned me. i have been in the following clans New era, Voc , Dr ,Cell, Ct and Xp. I love to war a lot its what im best in and i feel comfortable in wars. my main mods are lenshu3ng , greykido , ABD , boxshu . my Skype is Demo if you wanna talk or play toribash ect. other games i play are War thunder ,League of legends and im planning on getting Csgo this weekend . but the main game i play is toribash i get on EVERYDAY i am mainly in public6 or the 5k tourney.i hope you enjoyed this application

sincerely,
Demo
Last edited by Legend; Jun 24, 2015 at 11:58 PM.
I got 1 question, yesterday you were In cell, why did you leave cell?
"We cannot tear out a single page of our life, but we can throw the whole book in the fire"