Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Prizes for belts, win streaks, variable tourney prizes, logging in, 2nd place
Note: This thread has been merged with similar threads.

Others suggestions in this thread:
- tourney prizes proportional to the number of games played, or participants.
- win streak prizes
- prizes for gaining belts
- some sort of reward for overcoming the challenge of logging in?
- bigger prizes for anything and everything

OP:
My idea is that there should be another tc tourney but with more tc like 1k, 1,500 or 2k. I mean I think it would be much more fun and easier for people to get textures, and for noobs just starting to have a good amount of tc. The mod could be aikido or Rk mama. I just think there should be another tourney besides 500tc and 750tc you know a little higher.
Last edited by Fish; Oct 30, 2012 at 01:31 AM.
That's a good ideia, I agree. Hello night/felnin
Good way to farm itens for those who stay 24hours in qa, like u
-----
Yeallow belt -gladiator force

Orange belt - chronos relax

Green belt - orc em

Black belt - full glad

10th dan black belt - Full chronos

master - 128 head text

Custom - 5k
Dealwithit
Last edited by bassama12; Jun 20, 2014 at 03:16 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Daily Bonus streak of TC
Hello, I would love to have Daily bonus whenever I join Toribash

the streak that I meant is maybe like:

1 Day:10 TC

2 Days:50TC

3 Days:100TC

4 Days: 200TC

.....AND so on
What's the difference between us? Let's start at the penis.
Originally Posted by yonas123 View Post

3 Days:100TC

4 Days: 200TC

.....AND so on

hang on, let me just make 100 accounts for this exact reason

noty
yeah...but the gms know whos ur alts. they can restrict the bonus to ur main account only.....there could be a fee for switch the bonus to a diffrent account.
There are other ways to make TC that aren't completely effortless and/or abuse-able. Since this is easy to abuse it should not be implemented. It only adds more workload on moderators to ban accounts that abuse this. Sadly, in this community there will always be a group of members ready to abuse a function in order to get TC. It's just not needed. There are tourneys (servers and playermade), forum events, playing in official servers, surveys, marketing, texture making, and so on. All these ways to make TC, no need for a function like this that can be easily taken advantage of.
teeth marks on my goosebumps, the chains frostbit me.

(...)

Maybe no instant prizes for logging daily in as this would indeed be a too effective way to farm TC by using multiple accounts but maybe in a different way.

However it could be a possibility that after logging in every day for 3-4 weeks, you do have a small chance on a item or TC reward.

For example, after 4 weeks you start off with a 15% chance on a random TC amount of 100 to 1000, 5% for a random amount in the range of 1000-5000, etc.
Same would go for items with a chance scaling by price.
After logging in for 3-4 months every day, you'd get a higher chance on the previous rewards (~20% for TC amounts).

Certainly people could create several accounts but they would not instantly receive rewards from this.

Another possibility to limit this would be belt limits.
Only people that have reached - for example - 1000 QI / black belt are able to have a chance on this reward after 3-4 weeks of logging in daily.
Originally Posted by KhaosTheory View Post
btw its unfair for new players entering tornuments wid higher ranks cause there chances are slim. we should have beginner tornuments, semi pro tornuments - and blackbelt tornuments ( includes masterbelt )... cause lots of new people hardly get TC. i didnt get TC until i was atleast a orange belt

It's really not unfair. Playing with people better than you will help mold you into a better player. Also be lucky you have tournament sever, back in 08 we had nothing and it was damn near impossible to get tc..

For both of you, WHY WOULD I CARE?
Dont Cry If I hack u
U DESERVE IT >:D
hang on, let me just make 100 accounts for this exact reason

noty

Acctually, The daily bonus would be based on your internet IP, the first account u log in gets the TC

There are other ways to make TC that aren't completely effortless and/or abuse-able. Since this is easy to abuse it should not be implemented. It only adds more workload on moderators to ban accounts that abuse this. Sadly, in this community there will always be a group of members ready to abuse a function in order to get TC. It's just not needed. There are tourneys (servers and playermade), forum events, playing in official servers, surveys, marketing, texture making, and so on. All these ways to make TC, no need for a function like this that can be easily taken advantage of.

I didn't get anything from what u just said, and how does this relate to my Thread?

Maybe no instant prizes for logging daily in as this would indeed be a too effective way to farm TC by using multiple accounts but maybe in a different way.

However it could be a possibility that after logging in every day for 3-4 weeks, you do have a small chance on a item or TC reward.

For example, after 4 weeks you start off with a 15% chance on a random TC amount of 100 to 1000, 5% for a random amount in the range of 1000-5000, etc.
Same would go for items with a chance scaling by price.
After logging in for 3-4 months every day, you'd get a higher chance on the previous rewards (~20% for TC amounts).

Certainly people could create several accounts but they would not instantly receive rewards from this.

Another possibility to limit this would be belt limits.
Only people that have reached - for example - 1000 QI / black belt are able to have a chance on this reward after 3-4 weeks of logging in daily.

I wouldn't wait 1 month for just 100-1000 TC, My Idea of Daily Bonus for Every account based on the internet IP is better for other people
Last edited by yonas123; Jun 21, 2014 at 05:54 PM. Reason: Editing spelling
What's the difference between us? Let's start at the penis.
I wouldn't wait 1 month for just 100-1000 TC, My Idea of Daily Bonus for Every account based on the internet IP is better for other people

Logging in for the mere purpose of having logged in that day shouldn't be the aim, in my opinion.

That should be a reward for long-term active players - a little reward for being loyal to the game and / or it's forums.
Should never be implemented. Earning tc is no problem, all you need is dedication towards getting better in-game or getting good at art.

as Mwah said, this or that will only cause more abuse, trouble for moderators and such. Will also open door for many jerks who think they're smart to search for new ways to abuse the feature.