Toribash
Original Post
Free Motion Trails with new Boosters
Hey,

For the month of April, if you get a Booster, you will also get a limited edition Amethyst Motion Trail pack.

I will update and send them manually.

[EDIT]
latest batch have been updated (Monday 28 April).

[QUESTIONS]
yes, Qi boosters count.
I update directly in the database, so no PM notification is sent.
Last edited by hampa; Apr 28, 2008 at 07:26 AM.
I was one day late... Due to personal RL problems... Do you think he'll cut me a break? :/
The Only Light in the Void of Sorrow is the Eternal Darkness That Surounds Your Every Being.

My Furaffinity Yeah, yeah, I'm a furry, so wha'? Don't like it? Good for you t(^_^t)
yep...still waitin' on my trailz...
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
To everyone who bought booster a while ago:
This ended 3 days ago...
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Originally Posted by Qzzrbl View Post
Just bought me a 50 TC booster.

You won't be getting Trails because the last day to get Amethyst Full Motion Trails set was 30th March.

Originally Posted by alienshoe View Post
it depends the next time hampa is on

You won't be getting Trails because the last day to get Amethyst Full Motion Trails set was 30th March.

Originally Posted by deady View Post
Yo Hampa, I just bought me a booster. Is there anything I have to do? Or are you that awsome that you take care of it all?

Thanks.
Deady

Originally Posted by grumpyman2 View Post
I got one yesterday, but no trails...