Toribash
Just 1 more day until the packs unlock @.@ I can hardly wait for all the sub-par cards I'll be dusting in my vain hope of rngesus smiling upon me.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Wait you pre-ordered? I just started saving up gold the moment they announced a new expansion was coming out like a month ago. I have enough for like 23 packs now =D
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Ye, told myself not to spend money on it, two weeks later I had spent $75 on it .-.

I've saved up a bit in gold as well, so I'll be getting 11-12 extra packs from it, maybe spend it on a wing of naxx and arena instead if the 50 give me enough/absolutely no good stuff.

Edit: jokingly made a random budget control mage after beating all of blackstone and it actually worked, so im really confused now.

Edit2: i went 6-0 with it in ranked to hit rank 20, not even mad. for anybody interested in the scrubness:

i just wanted to have a deck with chromaggus and nef :s

Last edited by Oracle; Aug 24, 2015 at 01:24 AM.
Fuck arena, fuck rngesus, fuck this game holy shit i've never been so mad at this game before

What the literal fuck am I supposed to do when you draft an average deck and you get matched up against a deck that goes mana wyrm turn 1 into fallen hero turn 2 into unstable portal turn 3 into hogger that was portalled turn 4, into spell slinger that gives you divine spirit while giving le me with nothing on the board power overwhelming, into stormwind champion, into nexus champion saraad. fuck this kid and the couch he rode in on. jesus fuck
Hello guys. New hearthstone player here. And I mean really new, havent even defeated all the inkeeper decks yet.

I come here to join this community of tb hearthstone players and also to get some early on tips, if any.

Anyways, I know a bit about the game from videos, so I can say that oracle, that is some really shit luck right there.
h
Ain't even half of it. I tilted and entered arena again and it literally gave me like 25 commons, 4 rares (1 of those rares literally had me pick between darklight seer and darklight oracle and dragon egg), and 1 epic, all of them bad and with the worst curve I had ever seen on the planet because it gave me either 1-2 costs or 7-9 cost cards to draft. forced to draft shitter midrange cards if they ever popped up because the other options were astronomically huge cost shitters, like deep sea kraken or escaped jorguwhatthefuck

im fucking done with arena, i can deal with looking at xxx5 gold for the foreseeable future, fuck draft

Edit: oh and to make matters worse, the 50 packs only gave me 3 of either average or bad legendaries (skeleknight, fjora, and eadric the pure), meanwhile monk opens up rhonin and confessor and i swear at him through chat
Last edited by Oracle; Aug 24, 2015 at 10:58 PM.
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Ain't even half of it. I tilted and entered arena again and it literally gave me like 25 commons, 4 rares (1 of those rares literally had me pick between darklight seer and darklight oracle and dragon egg), and 1 epic, all of them bad and with the worst curve I had ever seen on the planet because it gave me either 1-2 costs or 7-9 cost cards to draft. forced to draft shitter midrange cards if they ever popped up because the other options were astronomically huge cost shitters, like deep sea kraken or escaped jorguwhatthefuck

im fucking done with arena, i can deal with looking at xxx5 gold for the foreseeable future, fuck draft

Edit: oh and to make matters worse, the 50 packs only gave me 3 of either average or bad legendaries (skeleknight, fjora, and eadric the pure), meanwhile monk opens up rhonin and confessor and i swear at him through chat

I've done 9 arena runs in a row
Never got a legendary
Last time I used arena

Also: Mrlglglgadin op
goodbye cruel world
ONCE MORE INTO THE BREACH

i have taken out insurance on my computer, so its k.

Edit: k, this might actually go well

Edit2: good god i became that which i hate, kelthuzad and magma giant running around as bros
Last edited by Oracle; Aug 25, 2015 at 02:02 AM.

Totems!!

See oracle? Screw totemic might.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.