Ranking
Alright, I am having enough with the random discussions and tl;dr. This org needs to be ship-shaped.

New mandatory/non-mandatory rules:
1) Please send as much TC to the Templar Bank (It's called the TemplarBawnk.) Look guys, we are losing activity due to lazy, long houred posts. So, in order to bring up activity, we need a major event to get the attention of the community. I have a plan, but requires your cooperation and TC for this to work.
2)No more useless, random discussions. We look like a fucking tl;dr org, and we probably won't get official because of it. So, stay on fucking topic, or we all lose.
3) Get active as much as you can. Be 50% no life if necessary. I mean really, takes only a few seconds or more just to make a post. Not too bad.
It's. . . been too long.
I agree 100% percent. Now what' is your idea for the major event? Can i help you set it up? I know you think I'm dumb but I'm not! I just... am slow at times.
Don't you mean most of the time?

Anyways, no thank you. We have a plan, but to get it work, send the TC to THIS account. We made our first 10k though. So pat yourself on the back.
/me pats herself on the back
What if I don't have that much TC?

And not most of the time. Some of the time. I have so many things going on on the forum I get confused sometimes and don't think things through or read everything. Look at my sig. That's just some of the organizations and clan I'm involved in.
Originally Posted by Lindzee View Post
with a staff? they shoot?

THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK!

/rimshot

Originally Posted by Catastrophe View Post
Lulz blonde moment.

Anyway, Movie discussion:
What is your favorite movie? What is it about? Would you recommend it to us?

Captain Courageous: Epic. And yes.

2nd fav: Aliens: Colonial Marines bitches. Yes.

3rd fav: Saving Private Ryan. Epic. Yes.

4th fav: Ip Man: The dude taught Bwuce Wee. Yes.

5th Fav: Letters from Iwo Jima. Epic. Yes.

6th Fav: anything with John Wayne (True Grit, etc.), Clint Eastwood (Grand Turino, Good Bad Ugly etc.), Chuck Norris, or Mel Brooks.

7th fav: Full Metal Jacket. R Lee Ermey, nuff said.

8th Fav: WindTalkers: Epic. Yes.

9th Fav: We were Soldiers: I nearly shed a tear.

10th fav: Miracle at Saint Anna/Apocalypto. Tied.

Puppies are cute to an extent. I mean, look at a fucking pitbull. Ugly bitches.

I prefer Siberian Huskies

Alright, I am having enough with the random discussions and tl;dr. This org needs to be ship-shaped.

New mandatory/non-mandatory rules:
1) Please send as much TC to the Templar Bank (It's called the TemplarBawnk.) Look guys, we are losing activity due to lazy, long houred posts. So, in order to bring up activity, we need a major event to get the attention of the community. I have a plan, but requires your cooperation and TC for this to work.
2)No more useless, random discussions. We look like a fucking tl;dr org, and we probably won't get official because of it. So, stay on fucking topic, or we all lose.
3) Get active as much as you can. Be 50% no life if necessary. I mean really, takes only a few seconds or more just to make a post. Not too bad.

No.

I agree 100% percent. Now what' is your idea for the major event? Can i help you set it up? I know you think I'm dumb but I'm not! I just... am slow at times.

This is a thread. How are you slow for hours at a time?

/me pats herself on the back
What if I don't have that much TC?

And not most of the time. Some of the time. I have so many things going on on the forum I get confused sometimes and don't think things through or read everything. Look at my sig. That's just some of the organizations and clan I'm involved in.

Your sig makes my penis happy. If you need tc I could think of a few *creepy face* "jobs" for you. */creepy face*

Also if I were to caress your body with my lips, would it be considered affection or foreplay?
Last edited by Romanovsky; Jun 16, 2011 at 10:33 AM.
Ummm... Roman what was the last thing you said about your penis? You're creeping me out.