Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I did it thnx. Anyway, I should be home in the next two hours or so, so I'll post my character preview about 3 hours from now. My mom won't let me post the picture of my cracked desk. Something about being inappropriate. Anyway, it was a shitty old desk that was headed for the garbage anyway. I'll show the desk I use now if you want... it won't be as badass, but its shiny.

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
Okay here's the motherload. What follow is my character preview. Followed by the crack in my desk. Finally is a show of my painting skill. The model in that picture is about 1 1/4 inches high. Its fully detailed. Its just there cuz I felt like posting it.

Note: The character has no resemblance to me in rl whatsoever.

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
Originally Posted by Lord_Inquisitor View Post
Note: The character has no resemblance to me in rl whatsoever.

Damn straight. He's much cooler. And you usually don't carry around a sword on a stick. (i think) But anyway, that's awesome just like all the others.
I don't actually play. Very often. If you want me, schedule a time. Don't count on luck.
That's just my scanner. It will be dealt with for the final release.
-----
CrazyNinja, its called a Nemesis force-halberd. Jeez.
-----
Actually, the flash obscured the part of my desk that broke off. Stupid camera. The other scratches were there before hand.
-----
Why no one like my painting? )=

no probs on that and fancy shiz and shiny desk i wanna poke it ^^
Originally Posted by Dexter
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord

Any one going to give me some rep? I want <3. Pweez?
-----
And the silence about the painting continued into the night.