Toribash
Originally Posted by Mstrazz View Post
Can you do another Pawned head but put Mstrazz on the back and put some blood at the end of the teeth ill pay 3.5k tc?

He can, but he won't ._.
indeed
besides there is still the 50k minimum
Artist: Nightmare | Previous Owners: --- | Resolution: 512 | Modifications: On Request, No fee if simple

overpriced
Request: Head
Colours: black skin white hair red eyes and white tattoo under each eye
Description: im after a remake of my Kai-Tiger head to be more modern and new i want the eyes that were on the vampire head maybe more squinted and evil a tattoo under each eye that looks like its a thick underline and inline with the eye make it go down his cheek to the hight of the mouth, make him give a large smirk showing 2 small fangs, give him lots of hair with a few loose strands over his face.

need any more detail or unsure about something pls pm me
OOOOHHHHH I MAKE U WANNA SCREAMMMMMM, I MAKE YOU WANT TO RUN FROM ME BABY BUT ITS TO LATE YOU WASTED ALL YOUR TIIMMMMEEEEEEE

Originally Posted by Nabi-Tiger View Post
Request: Head
Colours: black skin white hair red eyes and white tattoo under each eye
Description: im after a remake of my Kai-Tiger head to be more modern and new i want the eyes that were on the vampire head maybe more squinted and evil a tattoo under each eye that looks like its a thick underline and inline with the eye make it go down his cheek to the hight of the mouth, make him give a large smirk showing 2 small fangs, give him lots of hair with a few loose strands over his face.

need any more detail or unsure about something pls pm me

Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
besides there is still the 50k minimum

you pay 50k for 1 head ?
Artist: Nightmare | Previous Owners: --- | Resolution: 512 | Modifications: On Request, No fee if simple

overpriced
if its what i want yes, or can i get a texture set thrown in with that price?
Last edited by Kai-Tiger; Jul 17, 2008 at 04:14 PM.
OOOOHHHHH I MAKE U WANNA SCREAMMMMMM, I MAKE YOU WANT TO RUN FROM ME BABY BUT ITS TO LATE YOU WASTED ALL YOUR TIIMMMMEEEEEEE

a set =/ well a simple one with most textures same yes =/

but you can pay 50k for head ony so i can spend more tim on it alone ;P
and as it seems youre requestign something complicated to do so i need the time :O

overpriced
yes well i put your shop up on our guide cause u are the most skilled artist i saw so i understand if u need time

thx =)
so...
head or fullbody?

overpriced
full body
anything u think will suit my head will do then

i might not look like on the first view
but its a great set :O

overpriced