Ranking
I'm sorry guys. I should've done better.

Shit happens. We will be made fun of for today. Lot of us will expect people to quit. Quit CL, quit Alpha, maybe even quit TB.

Balls in our court for the future
Drhax, relax. It's all okay. All lose sometimes, happens. We just lost fight but not war. CL isn't over for us yet, ofc it will be more longer but who cares.
Just remember, the one who never falls - never get up.
Look on the bright side, now we have more motivation)))
Last edited by TIcux; Jul 26, 2015 at 04:59 AM.
ΛΛ
My bad guys, fell asleep before the clan war. We can still win this easily lmao don't worry xD
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post

Shit happens. We will be made fun of for today. Lot of us will expect people to quit. Quit CL, quit Alpha, maybe even quit TB.

Bit early to start throwing the towel in, eh? Thing is far from over.
But why's the rum gone? :v
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post

U wot? We got this shit. We have the strongest roster in this whole game. Just, next matches, don't get cocky and start games early without key players like ticux and pirate. Not pointing any fingers (don't even know whose idea it was), just saying.

PS: IIRC in 2009 CL we also had double-elimination tournament and we lost one round, but came back to win it. Gonna be like that again I reckon.
You all are not completely out of clan league yet just a couple fights in and you all will be back into it. No doubt in you all. Plus alpha is known for kicking ass so just do it ��