Ranking
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
Will check it out man thanks

Yourwelcome. I found a lot of Love Thingy there, just watch it and you'll see.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Yeah so I finally gave up and started watching Shingeki no Kyojin(2 episodes left to air, I can deal with that)...wow, now I know what all the hype was about. Really interesting so far and I'm just 6 episodes in. Clearly one of the best anime in recent years.

Also, OreImo...it's a good watch, even if it is a siscon/tsundere. I generally don't watch those since it's all cliche'd and stuff but this one had some elements that made it stand out from the group.

Hmm, Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu started out as promising but the second season and the finale just made a not so pleasant turn. Still quite enjoyable but not nearly as much as the first season predicted.

Any interesting romances this season(spring/summer season actually) that are finished?
Last edited by vladvlad; Sep 21, 2013 at 12:29 PM.
Proud member of [Pandora]
Btw does any one know when new series will come out? I'm unfamiliar with the whole anime seasons and stuff and I've been noticing that not many on-going animes are starting. I like watching on-going anime, helps me limit the time I spend watching anime (because I end up marathoning already released anime).

So basically, when will a bunch of new series start?
Well, looking at current releases a lot of stuff hit episode 12 this week, so you can expect the new season soon.

September -> November is the autumn season
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
Yourwelcome. I found a lot of Love Thingy there, just watch it and you'll see.

I just finished watching it, it was a good anime. Although harems are starting to bother me in anime lately lol, I prefer just one girl lmao.

Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
Well, looking at current releases a lot of stuff hit episode 12 this week, so you can expect the new season soon.

September -> November is the autumn season

Thanks man, I'll keep a look out then, I suppose the chat in the org will peak when the new season begins.
Watching Dashi Koukousei no Nichijou hillarious as fuck
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
I just finished watching it, it was a good anime. Although harems are starting to bother me in anime lately lol, I prefer just one girl lmao.

Thanks man, I'll keep a look out then, I suppose the chat in the org will peak when the new season begins.

Indeed. Well It's interesting because he have a chance to choose, which line he prefer. Even if in the end, it's being a harem line.
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
I liked Masuzu from the beginning. Is this Love? Yes.

When you said Masuzu, I remembered this words.

"The only person who could stick with a total bitch like you... is a total bastard like me!"

Kidou Eita said that to Natsukawa Masuzu on the 13th episode.
- made in Indonesia