Toribash
Username: oranganeh
Belt: 5th dan black belt
Timezone: +7
Previous clans[if any]: cntry,kamikaze,and shade
Ingame activity[rate 1-10]: 8-10
Forum activity[rate 1-10]: 9-10
You need to be active on forum too.
Skills[art,marketing,movies,replay{p.s. show us a example of it}]:marketting, all item goes to my friend..
Why u want to join us: i though this was a clan that have a better grammar, and pretty active, and i want you all see that i'm active enough at forum. so i choose this clan.
Bans/Infractions[add too a reason]: one infractions, expired
Replays[only multiplayer{singleplayer don't show the abilities of the player}]: well, i'm not good at replay. sorry.

Usercard:
vladik709

We only accept this application form below!
Username:
Belt:
Timezone:
Previous clans[if any]:
Ingame activity[rate 1-10]:
Forum activity[rate 1-10]:
Skills[art,marketing,movies,replay{p.s. show us a example of it}]:
Why u want to join us:
Bans/Infractions[add too a reason]:
Replays[only multiplayer{singleplayer don't show the abilities of the player}]:
Usercard:

also i know i cant judge someone becouse his post count .... but ur forum activity is no way a 7 ..... and u playing tb about 1 yer and few months and ur a blue belt i dont think ur activity ingame is a 10 ..... fix it i hate if someone lying here

oranganeh - nice apply . i say yes and do u have any replay? ... singleplayer or multi it dont care now ....
Last edited by zombieshit; Feb 24, 2012 at 01:11 PM.
here it goes !!..this is my best replay you can watch it !!,.. sorry but i'm not sure i can do a dance move on -30 gravity sorry ..
Attached Files
Dancee #oranganeh.rpl (79.1 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by oranganeh; Feb 24, 2012 at 03:32 PM.
Originally Posted by oranganeh View Post
Username: oranganeh
Belt: 5th dan black belt
Timezone: +7
Previous clans[if any]: cntry,kamikaze,and shade
Ingame activity[rate 1-10]: 8-10
Forum activity[rate 1-10]: 9-10
Skills[art,marketing,movies,replay{p.s. show us a example of it}]:marketting, all item goes to my friend..
Why u want to join us: i though this was a clan that have a better grammar, and pretty active, and i want you all see that i'm active enough at forum. so i choose this clan.
Bans/Infractions[add too a reason]: one infractions, expired
Replays[only multiplayer{singleplayer don't show the abilities of the player}]: well, i'm not good at replay. sorry.

Usercard:

It's an extremely clear application, that's obvious that I vote YES but the rule is rule!!!
I'm looking forward to playing with you, if not today then we must play tomorrow!! :P
Paint me like your french girls
QweRty - also the set i have almost done just 4 to end feets and hands at next day i make it ... also tomorrow i hope its gonna be done

oranganeh - little tip to replays like dancing running freestyle etc use gravity -30 it help to make it more realistic ;)
zombie
dont worry, you dont need to hurry up in making your textures, they must be good!
also i will make new set

also i will say YES to oranganeh
well, i have 3 or 4 yes. how much yes do i must have to get in this clan ?
<3[RSO|INDONIZER|PR0NE|L3RK|TROOPERX01|GUM|MOCUCHA|Sig Pic]<3
oranganeh - we dont have it exactly but i think now enough u to become a yes from dawe but it should be nice to see u ingame how u play