Ranking
Yeah it's the same pissy parrot. Doesn't really like to fly around, rather climbs up shit with his feet and beak, in addition to "bat-hanging" over door frames, threatening to bite those who wants to pass.

My uncle told me he just one day came out of the jungle, and at that time was even more aggressive. Then he bit a little girl really hard, like cut of a little chunk of her arm.
There's a part of the culture that names tell family relations. Like my name is Shane (not the Irish name), which is the uncle/nephew of Siã (my uncle), the son/father of Isamema/Muru/Iskubu/Isaka/..., the other-clan cousin of Bane/Maya/Busẽ/... etc...
Every oldest son/daughter shares name with thery father's father/mother's mother (in addition to people from other family's, cousins from the same clan... gets a bit complicated).

Anyway it's also a custom in the culture to defend everyone that shares the same name as you (whom you call brother/sister or "namesharer" when you speak). If anyone hurts them, you avenge them harder, anyone disrespects them, you defend them, no matter what they did. I can't really explain where the customs come from, but it's defending your names honour in a way.

When this little girl got bit (which was already a few years after The Red King had moved to the village and was known as a biting bastard), her mother's mother was present and promptly avenged her namesharer by taking a pan, and beating the shit out of the bird.

The Red king passed out for 10-15 minutes, and woke calmer than ever. He is still a dick, but only 1/10th of what he used to be like, or at least that's what my uncle tells me. I think The Red King got slightly permanently retarded that day, but he is still really sneaky and smarter than any other bird around. Either that or he actually learned his lesson, cause now he only bites those who fuck around with him.

<.<
>.>

Which is 100% literally only me.
Last edited by liaxo; Jun 4, 2015 at 11:55 AM.
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
Also, I swear I'm the only semi-sane person in this clan...

How boring for you

Also Liaxo you should host story-time more often
Last edited by Moop; Jun 4, 2015 at 04:25 PM.
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
After visiting my grandparents, I'll tell you guys a story that has probably never been written down, and (almost) completely surely never been written/spoken in English.

The story of the Shaman and the man called Violent

It's a traditional story rather than a personal one, but I could tell you a personal instead if that is wished.

You guys choose, but the traditional story is too long to write down if I ain't get 4 or more votes for it.

http://www.poll-maker.com/poll329889x3a2D487f-12
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
That picture is somewhat of a turn on... if only a bit hotter of a woman.
l3l jkjk

Also liaxo, story time pls
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Ok boring-ass story time with macho.

Read only if you haven't your lunch yet.

Ok so here is how I met my gf some months ago. So it was 31/12/2014 or 12/31/2014 for muricans. I was invited to my best friend's gf's house party. Her parents were in the outernet so we agreed to throw a new year eve party. I knew she (my gf) will be there but I wasn't giving myself big chances (experience from the past) and I came to her house (my best friend's gf's to keep you in the track) and I put my bag with like 1,5 l of alcohol down, took down my coat, took shoes off and so on and picked that bag (my parents knew I have alcohol there cuz Im dumbass) and carried it to her room upstairs. And she (my gf) was there. Lying on the bed and looking straight at me. I was nervous, sweating... I knew I will just get drunk without any interaction with her. That was bullshit. But lemme continue... I dropped mah bag at the other side of the room and sat down on the chair near desk. I was just staring at the wall and wardrobe cuz I couldnt even look at her direction. So we all assembled in the room and watched new year news and shit and came down to living room to open the party... and bottles. It went pretty fast. I remember having first shot, shooting confettis and eating snack. But mainly drinking. Second, third, fourth shot... I remember only the music and her face after that. Then we were doing weird shit (I was drunk and she apparently too but wtf). Then I remember puking several times in that living room. I remember waking up butt-naked in different rooms (covered with tha blanket ofc) and then chilling there and waking up a bit more sober and coming back to the party like a baws. Then dancing with the girl, hugging, cuddling. And then how we went to sleep. I was luckily sleeping with her in the same room. So we lied down. After a while I asked her if I can sleep with her in her bed. She agreed. We were cuddling and touching each other for a while but then she has fallen asleep. I wake up at the morning and so did she. She stood up and went for a walk. I thought she is annoyed by me or something. We got our shit together and zombie-like reassembled at friend's gf's room again. We were chilling there. Then she went home. I didn't even say hello. My liver hurted hard. So I hit her up some days later and well, I got lucky. She is my everything now. Funny was how people keeped telling me what I missed when I was ko.

The end.

Im sorry for wasting 5 mins of your life.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm back on that bull like the cowboy
[Zero] [Parrot] [NOT] [TANG]
akina | oaky | haku | max | suka | static
5 minutes? We're not in 1st grade. Cool story bro. I had my pants rip in school today so my my friend lent me his shorts he had in his locker. My school doesn't allow shorts so that wasn't good. And to make matters worse my friend pulled down my shorts infront of my female teacher. Well I was wearing tight boxer briefs, so my teacher now knows what I'm packing, not really a bad thing, but yea that was my day.
-----
Also small bowl good job in the tori games.
Last edited by apple123; Jun 5, 2015 at 01:10 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Curious aren't you.
Originally Posted by apple123 View Post

AAA im doing bad im on 1 HP But fanks
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
"I put my bag with like 1,5 l of alcohol down"

Hahaha. Nice one cow. Made my day.
-----
Originally Posted by apple123 View Post
5 minutes? We're not in 1st grade. Cool story bro. I had my pants rip in school today so my my friend lent me his shorts he had in his locker. My school doesn't allow shorts so that wasn't good. And to make matters worse my friend pulled down my shorts infront of my female teacher. Well I was wearing tight boxer briefs, so my teacher now knows what I'm packing, not really a bad thing, but yea that was my day.
-----

Yeah my mate did that to me too. Unfortunately as my pants went down my briefs too. It happened during big break (like 20 mins break) when everyone was on the school soccer field and yeah, it was a bit embarassing. Fortunately I put them back on after like 2 or 3 secs so not many ppl spotted my willy.
Last edited by Zephh; Jun 5, 2015 at 03:17 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm back on that bull like the cowboy
[Zero] [Parrot] [NOT] [TANG]
akina | oaky | haku | max | suka | static