yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

If someone makes a tribal set. And someone elese makes another tribal sets. Both used Brushes.
Did the second person copied the style/texture the first person set just because both sets are similar and the tribal lines are the same? Pate5. You made the best tutorial for robotic heads ever. If someone makes a head like in your tutorial. Did this someone made a plagarism/copy the style of drawing? If so. You should delete the video. Cause I saw a lot of heads like that in-game.
Last edited by VIT0R; May 25, 2010 at 07:02 PM.
[Piratez] Art/Texture maker
Heavy Metal God

/me points at self

<-- English - nuff said.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
/invade

Sorry for this but
i agree with VIT0R.
when you create an tutorial
you must be aware, that a lot of people will copy the style used in tutorial
Style doesnt mean nothing

if yes, i can say..
you'll report a lot of people, because the most part of toribashians uses tribal sets.
if they uses brushes. and the sets are similar, this doesnt mean copy.

this is an useless discussion i think

the set isnt the same
but you'll think "he copied the effects, colors transitions and etc"
NO, maybe, he have been inspired on pate5 set
but if he made one, he can do everything he want because he is the maker

now
if you don't want a lot of people copy-ing your style, don't post tutorials about it.
its all

/invade
First I recolored, then I copied the style. Now I draw the texture, but the head is similar.
When will you realize the fact that I didn't copíed anything?
Tomorrow maybe?
The head is just a white blackground, with a black shape and tribal lines on it. Just it. Is that the first head in the whole Toribash's texture history using that style?
[Piratez] Art/Texture maker
Heavy Metal God

I didn't say you copied the style. The parts just look like you were drawing them at the same time as looking at my set. The plates on thight are shaped like on my set and the tribals are in the same place. Same with biceps and triceps.
And the head. It's the part that looks mostly taken from my set. The part under the eyes looks nearly ecsactly the same as in my head. The tribal brush you've used is the only thing that differs, and even that doesn't differ much.

I'm not saying you have stolen the set, but it looks extremely plagied. But let's wait what hanz0 says about it.
Texturing tutorial
No requests please
Maybe try reading first?

If you have read my posts, you know that I'm not saying you have copied the textures. I said it twice. My point is that our textures look very, very similar ingame, mostly the head. And that's called plaguarism, not copying.
Texturing tutorial
No requests please