Ranking

My December started off pretty shitty but ended decently. January is going pretty smooth tho, finally about to get a job

>dat 11/hr tho

Originally Posted by Goat View Post
New avatar, had it drawn for $1. ;3

its hawt ;3
Last edited by Ryder24; Jan 14, 2015 at 10:04 PM.
The Official [Evil] Hitman
CashGod | ♫ Joven Dios ♫
Originally Posted by Goat View Post
bra, what'cha doing fo work?

Ill tell ya what Im not doimg, and thats work. Kinda sucks. On the bright side, once I get my liscense I have 3,000 for a car.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lol one of our pledges threw up in his pants while taking a shit last night. It was awesome
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Originally Posted by Spartan094 View Post
Lol one of our pledges threw up in his pants while taking a shit last night. It was awesome

Seems like a good time.

Speaking of good times, someone once got drunk at our house and tried to make mozzarella sticks in the dryer. whole house smelled like ass for the rest of the week. Good times.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
h8 this community h8 this staff h8 everything and i h8 everyone (luv you guys tho) so im quitting. you will never hear from me again. no1 will miss me so its ok :>) farewell
Originally Posted by WTFlow View Post
h8 this community h8 this staff h8 everything and i h8 everyone (luv you guys tho) so im quitting. you will never hear from me again. no1 will miss me so its ok :>) farewell

I'll miss you brev :<
<Spartan094> jcan't into links fck bithse sg mgiet monehy lolololf

Who where you again?

Bye babe, will miss you D;
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ur already missed

i cri evry tiem
The Official [Evil] Hitman
CashGod | ♫ Joven Dios ♫