Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you think our forum page is nice and we should apply for tag?
Forums good and apply for official.
8 Votes / 38.10%
Forums bad and dont apply for official.
10 Votes / 47.62%
Forums good but dont apply for official.
3 Votes / 14.29%
Forums bad but apply for official.
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Shut up slanesh you think youre clan is the greatest but it isnt and İ never said my clan is the best i said its 1 of the bests learn some english
Originally Posted by Simon View Post
Slanesh, I don't care what you say. As long as their name is not exactly '' The Prophecy '' you have no right to tell them to change it. I agree that it would be rather confusing and above all unnecessary but that dosen't give you the right to play god.

It's up to you guys if you want to change it or not but it would be best if you just changed it.

And if you didn't know.. Prophet and Prophecy are 2 very different things so relax.

Well onwya I remember you saying you were the best tb player ever and you told everyone what to do a month ago.So shut the fuck up and stop trying to act cool asshole.Anyway the name is stolen.Like slanesh said,its like me saying my clan's name is jolly rogers.That's stealing idiot.
Last edited by Braids; Dec 2, 2011 at 08:46 PM.
Guys, first of all know one likes arguing so stop.
and second of all just like Braids said and Slanesh said, your clan is just a copy of The Prophecy. So if you could shut the clan down as soon as possible or just simply change the name.
Dr Zoidberg
Vermass, please just ignore them.

If you like the name then keep it.

I tried eplaining to Slanesh and he's followers that '' prophet '' and '' prophecy '' are 2 different things.

If you don't want them to post here then tell them and if they don't listen, report them and they will end up infracted.

Good luck with your clan.
Last edited by Simon; Dec 5, 2011 at 03:29 PM.
piratez