View Poll Results: Which is Harded
Single-Player Replays
35 Votes / 56.45%
Multi-Player Replays
27 Votes / 43.55%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

That is Genius Uric.
In my opinion it all depends on the player.
Example: ChezDa (a replay maker) spends a lot of time making replays for videos and the entertainment of other players. He basically is used to a idle opponent, but throw him in a match with lets say Leyz; he would be at a disadvantage since his opponent is now fully capable of fighting back.
ChezDa would probably say that multiplayer is more difficult because he's not as well versed in it as he is in singleplayer.
Originally Posted by Uric View Post
Contracting the pecs works in both SP and MP.
Thus, they are of equal difficulty.

/thread

noob clap no work against pros only noobs.MP
Originally Posted by PinkwafflesFTW View Post
noob clap no work against pros only noobs.MP

Obviously you have never seen odlov play.
Hoss.
I lol'd at 15 votes for multiplayer.
Singleplayer takes a lot mroe time, and you put much more into it to make it awesome.
In multiplayer you just play a match..

Stella is right though. But singleplayer is still normally harder than multiplayer.
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
Obviously you have never seen odlov play.

WHOOOOOOOO!!!??

i cant see people play because if i click on a replay some random stuff pops up
In MP replays, you get away with stuff that is considered shitty in SP replays.

But you have to consider that you're fighting with another player, so the quality of the replay comes from the skill of both players, luck, the flow of battle, and (if it's a co-ordinated battle, as in both players are working together to create a replay) co-ordination between the two players.
Both of them just require time and patience, I believe.
But I believe SP takes more time because you have more tools, such as no set turnframes and the ability to move Uke. These make for a more complex replay that will take more time to do.

MP is easier because as long as you have a plan of what to do and communicate with your partner, things should come out at least close of being right.
Roses are orange, violets are green, I am colorblind and can't rhyme.
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
Both of them just require time and patience, I believe.
But I believe SP takes more time because you have more tools, such as no set turnframes and the ability to move Uke. These make for a more complex replay that will take more time to do.

MP is easier because as long as you have a plan of what to do and communicate with your partner, things should come out at least close of being right.

The thing about MP is you really can't plan what your going to do, you have to improvise based on your opponents moves in order to win. You don't go into an aikido server and just plan to manipulate your opponent in a certain way and think it will work because it wont always go according to plan. I'm not sure what you mean by communicate with you partner either. Personally I think MP is harder because you are never really too sure what your opponent is going to do next, in any mod. In SP it's easier to take your time and think out what you want to do and make a great replay, after all, Uke isn't going to move unless you move it.