Ranking
I did, no more pinkie pie.

What my little pony is?
That's what I thought when I watched the 1st episode.
-----
Also, the amazing wolf shall now talk in the great and powerful trixie's 3rd person perspective.
Wolf will stop this the morning after tomorrow.
-----
Also arbalest.
Wolf would be pleased if you would accept the group invite.
Wolf thinks that you can help get it a little more active in posts.
Because wolf, crazylars, and kat are yet not enough to post on a regular basis.
Last edited by Skolfe; Aug 3, 2011 at 04:43 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Sorry, I've been looking through EqD and talking on MLP:FiM steam group. There's like 9,500 members on it.
you have an EqD acc.

I do too, i used my google acc.
Havve you read the lion and the lamb.
I (skolf) made the latest comment.
http://ponify.me/player.html > Dat Celestia Radio. It is all I asked for and more. Some of these remixes and 8-bit versions are really sweet. I always have it playing in the background while on my computer.
Alright, I'm going to attempt a Rainbow Dash head texture, will post a screenie once I'm finished.

EDIT: While making the hair, I thought "Well then. What does the top of Rainbow's head even look like? Does all the rainbows just stop?"
So I'm just going to make a Ditzy Doo head texture.
Last edited by Arbalest; Aug 4, 2011 at 05:51 AM.
Be carfeful bout that, anything with a snout takes a good amount of work to make it look not crappy.

Also, i am a very talented free hand artist.

I shall draw, 'something' tomorrow.
/invade
I saw "MLP" and immediately clicked

I just finished watching the episode where Twilight goes apeshit over Pinkie's twitching and whatnot, and I'd say this show is godlike.
Still haven't seen Call of the Cutie yet, and I've been wanting to.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Well welcome, good sir. I'd be obliged if you would like to join in this thread's conversation.

Also, I've finished Ditzy Doo's eyes, going onto the snout/mouth. Any tips for snout? Can't figure out a good way to make one.
Originally Posted by MrTeapawt View Post
I just finished watching the episode where Twilight goes apeshit over Pinkie's twitching and whatnot,