Toribash
Because theyve never been in a clan before, and they dont know wtf theyre doing.
Personally, I believe thats the basic philosophy of [Bleu], but i could be wrong.
I am no Devil, but I am certainly no Angel.
PlayerCard: http://forum.toribash.com/tori_achie...username=ukept

Refferals: No i wasnt ban or infracted

Skills / Talents: Aikido, soccer xD kiding. i do my best in all mods

Why We Should Accept You: i think i have talent. i would love to be Wicked because i like the athmosphere and the people of this clan and i will help this clan has much has i can i will do my best to honor Wicked. By the way im in the Wicked academy

Post a few SP and MP replays: I dont have more replays because i formated my pc.
Attached Files
ahhaha.rpl (46.7 KB, 4 views)
hahehhehehe.rpl (52.4 KB, 5 views)
suplex.rpl (44.1 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by UkePT; Aug 24, 2011 at 07:25 PM.
The replays are glitched for me unfortunately.
Uh, you do not meet the current requirements for the clan. Get your qi up more and get up to 250 posts. You may post around Wicked if you'd like, and get some posts that way. I'd also highly recommend getting posts by going to Discussion and Off-Topic. Shoot me a pm once you meet the standards and I'll test you in game.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
off topic/ with all these recruiting standards getting stricter and stricter im glad i applied while wicked was unoffical
I'm toxic go away.
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
The replays are glitched for me unfortunately.
Uh, you do not meet the current requirements for the clan. Get your qi up more and get up to 250 posts. You may post around Wicked if you'd like, and get some posts that way. I'd also highly recommend getting posts by going to Discussion and Off-Topic. Shoot me a pm once you meet the standards and I'll test you in game.

That
oh shit waddup
thanks guys its a honor to hear "yes" from you

here is another replay i did yesterday, its not that good.

Hope you like it xD
Attached Files
ahahhahahahahha.rpl (41.5 KB, 5 views)