Toribash
</invade> I knew you were not clan material from my first look at your thread. http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=66802

He bailed out on us to go help his old clan freeze right when he was going to get it. I voted no on his joining thread, becuase the first time he made a thread he titled it "Let me in?" Then when asked about his clans he said "freeze, hunters, and a few more I can't remember." If you can't remember your clans what tell me you aren't going to leave us after a week. Then, he came back and opened a new thread, that can be seen in the link above. I rejected him without any members voting, so he wouldn't get embarrassed. Then he started sending me spam pms about. I don't know what they are for, but It sure made him look stupid.I think they were to show that I was missing out. <invade>
Last edited by Ramenlover; Dec 31, 2008 at 07:15 PM.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
i have no chance of joining, i just like posting here cause the people are smart(except gynx)
My account is for sale!!!!!
BUY IT 45$/orange box. my inv is right there <3
1. Gynx is a cool dude.
2. I'm not needed here, and I'm always lurking the NO IRC anyway. Besides, I haven't actually joined yet.
Tre!
@Xion: Gynx is the smartest one around
@DrTre: My bad :d
I has mad finger skills!
Property of [Discount_Death] 2nd Black
Oh my bleeping god..
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=67292

Guess who... And hes apparently been there for a while now... >_<
I has mad finger skills!
Property of [Discount_Death] 2nd Black
Originally Posted by Xiongold View Post
i have no chance of joining, i just like posting here cause the people are smart(except gynx)

Originally Posted by DrTre View Post
1. Gynx is a cool dude.
2. I'm not needed here, and I'm always lurking the NO IRC anyway. Besides, I haven't actually joined yet.

Originally Posted by OldJoe View Post
@Xion: Gynx is the smartest one around
@DrTre: My bad :d

Shit, i'm not even going to retaliate, thanks for the support guys, saved me from ripping this twat apart again.
collect snots from the nose
I GOT YO BACK FRIEND OF A DIFFERENT RACE EBONY AND IVORY GO TOGETHER IN PERFECT HARMONY SIDE BY SIDE ONE MY PIANO KEYBOARD OH LORD WHY DONT WE
Last edited by Tre; Dec 31, 2008 at 09:25 PM.
Tre!