yes
8 Votes / 88.89%
no
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Puffbunny View Post
KoKaiN3, Are you even in DIAF?

Why would we be scared anyway? Even if some guy from DIAF met us in a server and beat us it wouldn't be scary. And chances are it won't be someone high in belt, probably one of the lower belts, since they have a crap load of members.

Before a clan war, the best members in the entire clan would be chosen to go to the war, so we don't lose.

Originally Posted by Burden View Post
Before a clan war, the best members in the entire clan would be chosen to go to the war, so we don't lose.

you shouldnt be so sure...

just because you have more members doesnt mean they are better fighters than Core...
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
I am sure though. Ive been through two wars with them already, haha.
Also I know we have at least two 5th dans or over.
:3

As loje stated uncountable times: The belt only represents the number of the games that someone played...nothing more... a black belt could beat the sh*t out of a 5th dan..
Proud member of [Pandora]
Thats very true. Ive done it a lot of times. xD
However, as you play more you tend to get more experiance, and you tend to get better after learning more and more things.

I've won a few tourneys with tenth dans in them. And against rank 1.
How many times have you won those wars with DIAF?
HEy
Two out of two times. :3
Edit: Also, I just figured out that DIAF currently has 27 members.
Last edited by Burden; May 24, 2009 at 05:26 AM.

It's a pity you didn't hang around here, we could have dominated the world, you're welcome back if things go awry in DIAF.
HEy
I would say that he isnt welcome back....

Puff.. you are not the voice of this clan. talk to me before you promise those things.
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!