Ranking
Originally Posted by Michstaa View Post
more than 1 replay is fine and thx also we'll wait a month then decide the winner (for the sake of fairness)

a whole month? holy shit it's time to start making a single player replay
Dont you think 2 weeks is enough? 1 month seems a little too long.
crazylars: Nope, I'm just dumb
I miss you Foxfaeg, I will never forget you <3
Okay made a single player replay, and I dug up an old replay when I still was under the name 'Refined' ;p

decapentry: Note the bow at the start, I did move uke twice (neck at the last frames before hit, hold all after the kick was done to make the kick look cleaner), but seeing as multiplayer is allowed, that's fine, isn't it? Otherwise I can edit it and get a decap with the same kick in about 30 mins lol xd. The breakdancing was suprsingly fluid for me, because I'm ussually horrible at dancing .

EDIT: It was done with -20 gravity fyi

soccerkick: The start sucks, I admit it, but look at the second kick in mid air after jumping off of uke
Attached Files
decapentry.rpl (101.5 KB, 7 views)
soccer kick lolol.rpl (128.8 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Deprived_OLD; May 21, 2009 at 02:38 PM.
Michstaa... add my msn: [email protected]

also... we became enemies because a few of your members (mostly captainlol) direct insulted our clan...

we dont need to loan any TC from any clan since both Myself and the clan has about 100k each... we´re fine.

im fine with judging but I really would like you to ask me to do something before you promise ppl that I will do it....
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
Why are we Allies with DIAF all of a sudden. One friend in core saying he likes you is not really enough to become allies.
It needs to be a decision of the clan.

Thats why Loje set up a poll for us to be enemies.
Which you supported michstaa.

That poll has declared us enemies by the way.
HEy
I didn't not directly say that i want to be your ally.what i meant was that if we keep like this and some of core's members acted like that too,we might be allies.and please don't put the blame on me.You agreed that we can be allies.Our clan already has nothing against you guys.so why being enemies for no reason?just because you think that "we are a bunch of noobs and talk about nooby things?Is that even a reason?and maybe captainlol did insult you guys,but sincerely,i'm very sorry for what he did.I can't control all the members at the same time.i'm just trying to be allies with your clan,but if you guys don't want it,it's your choice.Do you seriously think that insulting us would make us enemies all of a sudden?honestly,we have got no time for this stuff.we have got many other things to care for rather than sitting here and start insulting each other.we are trying to have more allies to support us while we also support them.Do you think that gaining enemies would even move a hair?it will just make ppl see that our clan insults other clan and our members aren't polite.I don't want this to happen.I don't want our clan to be known for it's insulting and stuff.it's just your choice.you can go ahead,add us to your enemies list.