Toribash
eh is very cool but the letters are not so good and yea i know my elf is sexy but u dont gotta take a pic of it lol(my elf is sexy)
yah i can try a new font..
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
meh. does it really take 3 hours to change a color?
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
im realy lazy and my computer crashed
w00t im on it! for reals.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
double post ftw! edit button for loosers

@blind had to put red for visibility isues
@grumpy i told im on it!
put yuors on photobucket so the whole world can access it!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA
Originally Posted by DesertPunk View Post
coolio

coolio it is... ahh coolio it is,
hey howcome you gave BRD another background :P

can you give me an example of how mine would look with that background?
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
no lol brd wanted his symbol to be in black againt his exiting textures.
@coollegs stop stalking me i got qs lax for the dragon..
anyone else want a bicep?